• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Frog God - Do they Actually Exist????

Nefzyflin

Explorer
I am at least now feeling A little happier, maybe they just have some kind of back log.

I'm frustrated to no end about it. Yes I wasn't logged into my account when I made the purchase. But the way I see it... If you're going to take my money without me logging in, then you should allow me to access the product in which you took my money for, without me having to log in.

Frustrating.

talsharien

First Post
I'm frustrated to no end about it. Yes I wasn't logged into my account when I made the purchase. But the way I see it... If you're going to take my money without me logging in, then you should allow me to access the product in which you took my money for, without me having to log in.

Frustrating.

Agreed, I share your frustration, I would have thought that the password reset on an account would have at least been automated.

I didn't run into this problem, but it was sheer luck: I had previously created an account on Frog God (maybe to download a free adventure) and I was able to guess my old password when it came time to download. So I didn't have to reset.

My sympathies, and if there's anything I can do to help in the meantime let me know. (Verbal descriptions of a specific monster conversion, for example, and the gist of their stats. Or a list of all the golems and general power levels. Whatever.)

Nefzyflin

Explorer
I didn't run into this problem, but it was sheer luck: I had previously created an account on Frog God (maybe to download a free adventure) and I was able to guess my old password when it came time to download. So I didn't have to reset.

My sympathies, and if there's anything I can do to help in the meantime let me know. (Verbal descriptions of a specific monster conversion, for example, and the gist of their stats. Or a list of all the golems and general power levels. Whatever.)

Hey emdw45. Greatly appreciated, but I'm ok to wait this out.

I mean it's Bill Webb and so I'm 100% sure this will all work out sometime soon.

Nef

They're real, and give awesome customer service. Maybe the website is playing silly burgers? They are very small and part time so not the immediate answers you get from full time people. And it is the weekend.

Any way I summon you, Tsathogga, in all your vile glory [MENTION=2936]froggie[/MENTION]

Or you could try Bill@talesofthefroggod.com

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah, same day replies at the weekend might be a rather optimistic expectation. I'd hang on until Monday or so.

I had no problem creating an account and downloading from them last night.

Is Fifth Edition Foes actually out yet? Everything I see on their website says it'll be released in April and marks it as a pre-order, but that could just be the hardcover.

They're real, and give awesome customer service. Maybe the website is playing silly burgers? They are very small and part time so not the immediate answers you get from full time people. And it is the weekend.

Any way I summon you, Tsathogga, in all your vile glory @froggie

Or you could try Bill@talesofthefroggod.com

Yeah, I emailed Bill 23 hours ago just to say, "Thanks for making this product!" and he just shot me a reply 30 minutes ago, so it's safe to say that he actually is a real person. :) I'm sure any account password resets will get worked out shortly.

Is Fifth Edition Foes actually out yet? Everything I see on their website says it'll be released in April and marks it as a pre-order, but that could just be the hardcover.

If you pre-order the hardcopy, you get the PDF immediately, so it's safe to say that you could probably just straight-up buy the PDF right now as well. I've only skimmed it so far but right now my favorite creature is the Huggermugger. A terrific monster for mook swarms.

Last edited:

talsharien

First Post

Yeah cheers fella, I will sit tight for now and hopefully things will resolve themselves.

Frog God Games is a small company. Like really tiny. As in, it has no full time employees and the owners/ editors work on the products in their free time. It's a hobby business.
This doesn't affect the quality of the product, but it does mean they're unlikely to have dedicated full time support staff responding to e-mails.

Remove ads