Full Attacks and AoO Poll

Herzog

Adventurer
I personally only would apply it once - as the it seems totally unfair and I would considere the making a ranged attack as part of a full attack action to only be "one" opening here.

That, in turn, screws over those that have taken combat reflexes.

Getting multiple attacks of opportunity in one round is rare enough, removing one of those opportunities is, in your own words, unfair.

Angrydad

First Post
Yup - only "movement" has the restriction that only one AoO is allowed for all movement.

Maybe I'm thinking of the "movement" restriction. That'd explain it. My games usually don't involve that many AoOs in the first place cause the players tend to get into a formation or one area and then camp. Maybe I'll force them around the field a little more next time...

Nimloth

First Post
Nimloth said:
In another Forum there is a person claiming that RAW say "Ranged attacks in a Full Attack action don't provoke an AoO."

Do you play this way?
Have you ever heard of anyone playing this way (other than here)?

So out of 5 people who answered my question, no one has seen anyone play this way and only 1 has heard of it. I was hoping for more responses to get a larger sample. Anyone else care to answer the questions?

Griego

First Post
So out of 5 people who answered my question, no one has seen anyone play this way and only 1 has heard of it. I was hoping for more responses to get a larger sample. Anyone else care to answer the questions?
I've never seen it played that way by others, never heard of it being played that way (until now), never played it that way myself.

Legildur

First Post
Never heard of it. Certainly never played it.

Remove ads