• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Full] Epic game!

electric-ant

First Post
Anyone interested in running an epic game? I would like to participate in one, although I don't think I can commit enough time to DM myself. However, I'll certainly be able to keep up about a post per day, so don't let that scare you off. :)

I'm thinking a lower-level, more serious game (not implying uber-high level ones aren't serious, of course), that's somewhere in the range of level 25.

We could do a published campaign setting if that's what everyone wants; I personally have access to just the FRCS as far as settings go, but I could adapt for something else.

Last edited:

Zack2216

First Post
I would love to participate. I didn't get to join the other 2 epic games when they were doing signups. The epic games are popular.

Jemal

Adventurer
It's b/c:
A) They're rare.
B) Everyone loves POWER, and Epic games ARE POWER.
C) Few DMs have good ideas for EPIC campaigns

Anyways, I'ld like to join this, but it seems there's allready a lot of PLAYERS... Do I dare throw my hat in as a GM?

I warn you now, it would mean lots of DM characters, Dragons, and Gods.. Very few 'monsters'.

For books allowed, I'ld go with just the CORE, plus of course the ELH.

If people are willing for that, I can probably DM.. assuming, of course, We get my computer fixed or replaced this week, like we're supposed to.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Is that a proposal?

"Will you marry me?"

*L*

Yeah, I guess it is. If people are willing to play with JUST the 'core' books, with anything outside that approved.. not on a 'book-by-book' basis, but on a case by case basis.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads