Future Support

Pour

First Post
I wonder if we couldn't maybe apprentice under Sasquatch Games, you know, especially since they seem to be supporting 4e? Rich Baker, Dave Noonan, or Steve Shubert would be awesome patrons. But how would we convince them to even help?

Pour

First Post
We could try the old cry for help trick...

"Help us [MENTION=82545]dnoonan[/MENTION] , your guidance is our only hope!"

Rich Baker

First Post
Although we are shy, retiring creatures naturally inclined to avoid human contact, we Sasquatches have keen ears and rarely spurn a call for help...

Seriously, I'd love to have a good conversation about additional 4e support going forward, but it'll have to wait a little bit until we have our feet under us. Our eyes are firmly focused on Primeval Thule in the immediate future, but in a couple of months we'll be in a better position to look down the road a bit.

Rich Baker
CEO, Sasquatch Game Studio

Pour

First Post
[MENTION=6746624]Rich Baker[/MENTION] Thanks Rich! Looking forward to a fresh setting from your crew. In the meantime, we're going to do our best to generate some fan-based support!

yeah, there are plenty of us that are still having all kinds of fun with 4e. I just ran my weekly game tonight. The party interrogated Nimozaran the Green to find out why he was making zombies (they were nice considering the party consists of a psychotic Kenku, an avenger hengeyokai, a goliath and a minotaur (barbarians, more and less, combined wits, not much), and the rogue, who's supposedly keeping a tally of zombies killed for Lord Markelhay.... They especially liked all the nice rotting dogs and the Orb of Light is now leading them on a very merry zombie hunt, which is about to get ugly. In short, we're gung ho. I'm sure Primeval Thule could contribute some nice new ideas for the northern part of the world.

dnoonan

First Post
One other note on Primeval Thule--it's a big beast of a thing. Depending on how you choose to measure, Thule might be the biggest 4e release of its year--or the year before.

We're cooking up plenty of 4e stuff, and we're playing 4e every week. I suspect we aren't alone!

David Noonan
Co-Founder and Creative Director, Sasquatch Game Studio
Twitter: @davidnoonan

Remove ads