• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Bloopers and Quotes

Ssyleia

First Post
Quotes:

Athastian Dragon King: Who's in charge here?

Paladin: I am!

*Athasian Dragon king breathes a swath of fire and sand at the paladin, 250 damage, paladin dies*

Athastian Dragon King again: Who's in charge here?

Cleric: I guess that's me now...

Charis

First Post
From a one-shot, fairly silly Forgotten Realms game. The party consisted of an air genasi cleric of Shaundakul, a half-drow Harper scout, and my wood elf druid. They were approaching a city when they encountered a pack of hydras; at the level they were at, they didn't have too much trouble, but my druid sent her raven off to get help. Help comes back, in the form of Elminster, who introduces himself. Now, my druid was not precisely uncultured, but she did have some very strange opinions on things, which is probably why the following exchange occured.

Liadan: Important? (She spoke a fairly broken form of common.)
Elminster: Well, I'm the chosen of a goddess, so she obviously thinks so.
Liadan: *beat* Not, then. *nods*

The other two players fell over. For the matter, the DM did too.

Last edited:

Other Guy

First Post
To make a long story short, the DM in our campaign had introduced and evil race known as “Elfs,” not to be confused with “Elves.” They were basically insanely vicious versions of Christmas Elves and at one point we met an Ettin and my lawful good cleric got very confused...

Ettin: I have fought and killed many Elfs. They are a scourge on this land and I shall not rest until everyone of them is dead.
Me: Wait, Elfs or Elves?
Ettin: Elfs.
Me: Elfs?
Ettin: Elfffffs
Me: Ok...Flamestrike!
The other PCs: What are you doing?!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads