• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Game Full] Revolution!

dpdx

Explorer
garyh said:
Hey, dpdx, it's nice to see you finally throwing your hat into the ring from the peanut gallery! :)

If you have one too many players interested, GW, I'll glady step aside for dpdx.

But if not, I'm so into this game. :D

Don't listen to him, GW. I wouldn't dare replace garyh (nor could I); I have too much respect for his roleplaying.

And don't worry about me, garyh. I got in on the Game of Trust casual game (my first one!), and I'm first on MerakSpielman's waiting list, with a good chance to get in, so with this game, I'm pretty much approaching critical bandwidth...

Peace,
JD (dpdx)

Monster Zero

First Post
I would like to play so count me in. I am leaning towards running a fighter or paladin. Glad to finally get into a game. :)

Last edited:

I would like to play a human bard. Unfortunately I seem to be the sixth or seventh candidate, and I don't want rob anyone’s place, so I'll just keep watching and hoping.
(Darn, I spotted this thread couple of hours ago, but didn’t have the time to post then.)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I'm interested as well. Most likely in an Archer (race uncertain). Sounds very cool though!

Keia

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
:eek:

I didn't expect this many people to sign up for this game!

Honestly, more than six is alright. I don't have a problem with that, so long as we don't hit the double-digits.

Hmm, those who signed up are...

garyh
Jemal
Timothy
dpdx
Priest
Monster Zero
Howling Coyote
Keia
GoldenEagle

...barely under the double-digits. Needless to say, I think that this game is full!

I will now address your questions...

garyh - I will allow Tome & Blood, but you cannot play a wizard! Recheck the initial post for allowable classes... and I will allow the Loremaster.

Priest - I don't have the time at the moment to look at the Shaman class, but I will once I get out of school.

garyh

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
garyh - I will allow Tome & Blood, but you cannot play a wizard! Recheck the initial post for allowable classes... and I will allow the Loremaster.

Oops! My bad. I remembered seeing two "magic" alignments in the class list, and assumed they were Wiz and Sorc. Forgot about the bard. :eek:

I'll come up with another idea. Let me look over my PC stable and see what else I haven't played for a while. :D

garyh

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
Clerics and paladins are limited to a choice of three deities: Windiar, the goddess of air; Ryuchitoran, god of nature and of the arakun; and Kolaita, goddess of healing. These are the only three deities whose churches are actively supporting the Dralin guerrila movement, and no other church will allow their priests or paladins to become involved in the conflict in Dralin.

I'm considering a cleric, GW. Can you tell me more about the three dieties? Ethos, alignment, domains, followers, favored weapons, that sort of thing. Thanks!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads