GAME OF THRONES #1 :Dragonstone---Season 7 EPISODE #61

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Dragonstone

Jon (Kit Harington) organizes the defense of the North. Cersei (Lena Headey) tries to even the odds. Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) comes home.

game-of-thrones-season-7-photos.jpg

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
I am really enjoying where the Hound's story is going so far. I hope it continues to be as interesting.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Lyana Mormont is true Queen of the North!

I do like how Sansa's experiences are making her darker, the dynamic between her and Jon should be interesting too.

I liked how they gave a scene for each piece moving into place ready for the great game...

Lyana Mormont is true Queen of the North!

I do like how Sansa's experiences are making her darker, the dynamic between her and Jon should be interesting too.

first, yes Lyana Mormont rocks...

second can I ask you all about Jon and Sansa. I agree that I would make a lousy leader, but I would agree with Jon, but I can see that what Sansa said makes sense. People are telling me there is no way we should agree with her though, she was set up to be dead wrong. Did I miss something?

cmad1977

Hero
first, yes Lyana Mormont rocks...

second can I ask you all about Jon and Sansa. I agree that I would make a lousy leader, but I would agree with Jon, but I can see that what Sansa said makes sense. People are telling me there is no way we should agree with her though, she was set up to be dead wrong. Did I miss something?

I see Sansas side too. I feel like Jon did the right thing which, as we've seen often in the series, can put you on the short path to decapitation. I boils down to 'no best/right choice' for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joker

First Post
Sansa is looking at the situation through the prism of The Game wherein you crush your enemies and ensure the loyalty of your friends. But Jon acts, as he has mostly done, because of his real experience with the White Walkers. A threat which still seems to be something very distant for most people.

I wonder what gift Euron was talking about. I think I know. Does anyone else know? It would be quite the surprise if he rolled into the throne room an 88 mm German flakcannon to deal with those pesky dragons. Quite the surprise indeed.

I thought the scene showed that they’re both still adjusting to their burdens. I think all Jon Snow needed to do was tell her that the ancestral homes of Karstark and Umber lie directly in harm’s way, which is certainly punishment enough.

I boils down to 'no best/right choice' for me.

Could be this, from the books? Me, I’m wondering if Euron will betray Cersei. She has a history of making poor decisions and he did say he came for a queen, which might not mean her…

I wonder what gift Euron was talking about. I think I know. Does anyone else know? It would be quite the surprise if he rolled into the throne room an 88 mm German flakcannon to deal with those pesky dragons. Quite the surprise indeed.

Remove ads