Games that you haven't run but want to [+]

Committed Hero

Adventurer
These are what I'd like to run:

A Sentinel Comics RPG game where we are making actual lines of comics as we play. I realize that's done in a general way but I would want to make my own background as opposed to using theirs.

A Fall of Delta Green campaign that adapts Masks of Nyarlathotep in 1968.

A pulp game using the rules for Swords of the Serpentine set in Egypt where the PCs are connected with an archaeological dig.

A Trail of Cthulhu game mixing The Armitage Files and Cthulhu City.

Mad_Jack

Legend
I've never really played much beyond D&D, because although I've picked up the books for a couple other systems over the years I've just never come across any groups in this area playing those other systems...

Shadowrun
Green Ronin's D20 The Black Company Setting
World of Darkness - never managed to get a real game going aside from a brief LARP
GURPS - only really played one brief two-session game

As far as campaign ideas, I've had far too many over the years that I've completely forgotten about, but one that I've been contemplating recently was inspired by D.B. Jackson's Thieftaker Chronicles, about a sorcerer who works as a thieftaker in Boston just prior to the American Revolution. It seems like an awesome setting idea for a historical fantasy game - you could add in all sorts of Native American lore, New England ghost stories, Druids and Vikings in America long before Columbus, political intrigue and espionage...

D&D-esque:
  • A game set in the dwarven mines/under dark beneath the ruins of a city. Inspired by Metro 2033.
  • I would like to someday re-run Shackled City someday.
  • Huh, I thought this list would be longer. Stupid brain.
Systems:
  • Any of the Star Wars systems.
  • Alice is Missing
  • BESM
  • Call of Cthulhu
  • Dread
  • Tales of Xadia (I really think my daughter would like this one.)
  • Mouseguard
  • Any of the random systems I see and think "Huh, that would be neat". (Tactical Waifu, the Cowboy Bebop RPG, the Transformers and GI Joe TTRPG by Renegade Games...)

Xamnam

Loves Your Favorite Game
Number one with a bullet: Ultraviolet Grasslands. The book implores me to explore that world.
2: Wanderhome. It's so far afield from everything I've run before that I'm afraid I'll be terrible at it, but I want to get better at both running and playing games in that way it asks.
3. Scum and Villainy. Gotta keep working my way through varied systems in the PbtA lineage, and I feel like the atmosphere of this might be an easier sell for my friends than how dark and grim Blades in the Dark leans towards.

Other HMs:
  • Alice is Missing
  • Brindlewood Bay
  • Burning Wheel
  • City of Mist
  • Dread
  • Delta Green
  • Ironsworn
  • Lady Blackbird
  • Microscope
  • Monsterhearts
  • Paranoia
  • Spire
  • (more) Trail of Cthulhu

I've been wanting to run a Cortex + Smallville hacked game around the Mongol Invasion of Japan (hat-tip Ghost of Tsushima!). Running too many games right now and present run of players just aren't biting on this idea.

Angry He Man GIF

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases