Gaming Group Turns 36!

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Kudos to you!

But what REALLY impresses me is that you know the exact session count (Game #1336)

Wulffolk

Explorer
I must say that i am very jealous.

I have been playing since 1980, but unfortunately I have not had the same lick keeping a consistent group. Between the separate paths we each followed after high school (college for some, and the military for me), moves to different states for jobs, jail time or drug issues for certain people, family obligations for others, etc., I have had horrible luck finding players or keeping long-term groups together.

Anyways, your group has set a standard for others to strive for, and is an excellent example of the deep friendships that can be forged through RPGs.

der_kluge

Adventurer
I was thinking that I was jealous of this, but then I realized that would mean I'd be living in the same town I grew up in, so that would be quite awful.

Kudos for your group for sticking with it for so long. That's very impressive!

Silver Moon

Adventurer
I was thinking that I was jealous of this, but then I realized that would mean I'd be living in the same town I grew up in, so that would be quite awful.
I've actually moved four times, the first three were to the west Boston suburbs, so around 45 minutes south of where the game started. For the last 25 years we have been in New Hampshire, around 45 minutes north of where the game started. Of all the active players my brother is the only one who still lives in the town the game began in.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Game session #1337 is going to be amazing....
It was pretty good. We arrived at the island that we were bringing the couple from another world to where they will used a magical sword to open a portal to leave the world, then seal it behind them. The only problem is that the sword draws Mind Flayers to it.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
It was pretty good. We arrived at the island that we were bringing the couple from another world to where they will used a magical sword to open a portal to leave the world, then seal it behind them. The only problem is that the sword draws Mind Flayers to it.

aah, but was session 1337 an *elite* session? ;)

Emerikol

Adventurer
I think my longest campaign ran from 1983 to 1992. They tend to go quicker now though typically three years is normal. At this time I'm between games due to traveling work schedule. Thinking of trying to start something up again.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases