• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming in Phoenix, AZ

Arkhandus

First Post
My Saturday game generally starts play around 6:30 or 7 pm, sometimes closer to 6 (which is what we try for). The Saturday game is d20 Modern/Future: the Mecha Crusade campaign model.

If the group agrees to it I can always switch the days so Saturday is D&D and Thursday is d20 Modern, but it really depends entirely on the players; I wouldn't change the schedule if it messes with anyone's ability to play.

tylermalan

First Post
No, of course not! That's fine. The only reason (I would think) that you would want to switch which days you play which games is so that some of your players can join in the game that we're starting, if they want to.

Today, just ask them if they would be alright playing in your game if you moved the time up to around noon or so (or whatever you decide upon). That way, we can hopefully play this game that we're discussing at around 5 pm. Also, ask them if any want to play in this one, as well!

Arkhandus

First Post
Hey guys, nice meeting some of ya today. Sorry I didn't get to talk with ya much, but I was kinda busy and trying to remember where I left off with last week's session. But after a while, we decided on a change of plans.

The Mecha Crusade campaign will be put on hold for a while, and we'll just show up around 5 on Saturdays for the D&D campaigns. Erik felt like playing another D&D game, and Adam wasn't sure he'd want to come by ManaWerx at noon each Saturday and stick around all day, so we talked for a bit and decided what to do.

The 6:30 pm Thursday D&D campaign is still on, though.

tylermalan

First Post
That's right, I forgot.

I also forgot one other thing: My wife and I are going to Japan in October, so I won't be able to play on the 13th. That being said, here's what we can do... we can meet up on this upcoming Saturday as planned to make characters and such. Then, like we planned, we can skip the Saturday after that. The following Saturday we can start playing the game that I'm running in Expedition to Castle Ravenloft. The Saturday after that is the weekend that I will be gone, so you can go ahead and start WLD without me. After I get back, everything should be normal.

tylermalan

First Post
Gah... so, another request for a change of plans...

Is it alright if we meet up earlier this Saturday than we planned? Like anywhere between noon and 2 is good...

Arkhandus

First Post
Erik can't show up this Saturday at those times.....he's going to a friend's birthday party early Saturday afternoon, and won't even be home again until around 5 pm.

I'll ask Adam tomorrow at the Thursday evening session. But Erik at least can't make it so early.

tylermalan

First Post
I know, I'm sorry. A good friend of my wife and I is moving to Germany, and he's having a going-away party on Saturday night. I do want to go, but I also HAVE to go.

So, I guess I'll just go ahead and say it... that's not really a big deal to me, because I'm not particularly interested in playing with a 13 year old kid. I really want a relatively serious game of D&D with mature, experienced adults. I remember what my D&D games were like when I was 13...

So I'm not sure how it's going to work out with you, Arkhandus. I know that he's already in your gaming group, and I'm sure you want him to keep playing. I don't know... what are you guys thinking?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads