Gaming w/Jemal 4E: Past Tense

Jemal

Adventurer
Finding no more answers inside the crypt, the group finds themselves once again outside, dealing with the realization of what has happened. It is now early into the afternoon, and the Jungle spreading out before you is loud with the sounds of wildlife. A breeze comes in off the Ocean behind you, refreshing in the midday heat, and looking around you realize the one thing that may make this bearable - You are alive, and you are together.
And there is someone out there in that vast and unknown world that you need to find.

[sblock=ooc]
Quickly pushes his plans for the -5 Padlock Shield of Monster Attraction into his desk while loudly protesting I'm not that sort of DM!

I am. :D :p MUAHAHAHAHAHA [/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
I am afraid my phantom steed ritual has gone missing. So we will have to walk; except for the good lady of course.

Bialaska

First Post
The female knight mounts the horse that she dragged out of the crypt and looks frowningly around on her higher perch.

"I agree to the argument that a city would be good. I feel that I could use a bath and a good nights rest. If I have been asleep or something for many years, my clothes are very dusty. And I am starting to itch beneath my armor. Woe is me, what did I do Sehanine, to be cursed with such a change of my path?"

SarahRequiem

First Post
"If you beleive Lady Sehanine had anything to do with these turns of event, Keira, perhaps you should rethink your faith? I am not questionning your beleifs, but the Gods are watching over us to help us in our lowest days, not curse us on our glorious ones. If anything, maybe you shoudl thank her to be still alive."

Ash looks at the horizon, trying to recognize something, anything, from her memories...

Perseption (1d20 13=33)

"I marvel at how the world changed. I can barely feel the Feywild... as if I was no longer part of my homeland..."

Jemal

Adventurer
The group prepares to move out, and as they do, Ash notices one thing that hasn't changed - A solitary Mountain many miles to the south still stands there, seemingly unchanged by time. Legends say it was placed there by the gods themselves as a monument to something no mortal can remember.

There is a large humanoid city along the north-eastern rim of the mountain, and a prosperous dwarven mine within the mountain. Or at least, there was...

Illian scouts around the base of the hill a bit, but the only trails he finds are those of small and large game moving along the forest floor. Though he does note, upon coming closer to the 'jungle', that it is not actually a rain-forest type 'jungle', more a really thick temperate style forest with some odd-looking trees/bushes he hasn't seen before.

SarahRequiem

First Post
"I don't think anyone walked by this area in a long time. Let's take a quick look for this village, though I'm starting to doubt we will even find traces of its excistance. Our next step should be to explore the north eastern rim of the mountain. Gods don't want this mountain to change... If that mountain is still there, perhaps The drwaven lands within are still filled with life"

Atanatotatos

First Post
Illian sighs looking at the forest and at the mountain ...Well, shall we look for that city at the feet of the mountain? It may still be there...Then again, Verity, don't you have some useful divinations? Did those disappear, too?

Remove ads