Gaming w/Jemal 4E: Past Tense

Walking Dad

First Post
"I don't think anyone walked by this area in a long time. Let's take a quick look for this village, though I'm starting to doubt we will even find traces of its excistance. Our next step should be to explore the north eastern rim of the mountain. Gods don't want this mountain to change... If that mountain is still there, perhaps The drwaven lands within are still filled with life"
"The village will be likely gone, or replaced by a town." The voice of the rogue answers from nowhere.

Graf

Explorer
Verity allows his companions to make plans. He scans the ocean and the surrounding shore looking for any sign of habitation or vessels.

Zweischneid

First Post
"If indeed centuries have passed, any decision based on our memories may as well be based on nothing. This land is as new to us as any new continent we would have stepped on after months of sailing. And we should explore it with the same care an vigilance."

Ruthear scans the landscape briefly and quickly settles on the distant mountain.

"As we do not see any habitate from here, I would say we head for this mountain. It is a good point of reference should we .. somehow .. get separated. Besides, I do not want to spend another night at this cursed place here."

Scanning the glum group with his amber-colored Tiefling eyes, Ruthear aims to spur them into action.
"If there`re no objections... we move!"

Zweischneid

First Post
"I'm not sure. Dwarves never liked my kind much." The bugbear says.

"Dwarves?" Ruthear chuckles.
"We don't know if their are Dwarves, or anyone else that is left. For all we know, Bugbears might be the only people left on this world, or.. for my luck.. we might run into town after town of those Dragonborn abdominations."

The Tiefling watches Lady Keira head out for the mountain.
"That! That is why I wanted to return to the crypt and reverse this curse before the night falls!"

Unfortunately, this will not be that easy. Therefore Dwarves or Dragonborn are likely the last of our concerns."

Graf

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Assuming I see nada[/sblock]

Having finished his review of the ocean and the seaside Verity nods silently falling into step with his comrades. Dwarves are hard to move off of a productive mine, and, if I recall correctly that mine was productive and large. I'm sure we'll find something there.

Walking Dad

First Post
"I think you are right, about dwarves still there. But I don't know, if it will be a good thing. Let's hope the 'something there' is information and opportunity and not a bot in our face." The bugbear says, still concerned.

Remove ads