Gaming W/Jemal - FinalFantasy D&D (Going Again!)

Jemal

Adventurer
Avalon® said:
Jemal, what do you plan on using as flying ships? Eberronian ones or those from the Arms and Equipment Guide.

As for being a rogue captain, no prob. I'm planning on letting him take the binder class from ToM. Would that be allowed?

As with everything not from core, complete(Adv, Arc, Div, Mage, Warrior), or Draconomicon, I need the stats to review first.

As for the ships, I've never seen stats for one (not an eberron player and don't have Arms & equipment). I'll work'em myself.

Avalon®

First Post
The main thing that would enable ships from the A&E would be a magic item called the cloud keel which would enable the ship to fly.

As for the binder, it's a base class from Tome of Magic that would bind beings beyond time and space to gain some powers. Most of these powers are either always on or can be used once every 5 turns.

Jemal

Adventurer
I'm thinking Airships in this would be a very sophisticated merger of Magic and Technology. Perhaps the first real Magitek that was created, but was followed by more stuff.

and re: the binder. I would ask for ALL the stats on a class before I allow/disallow it.

Brother Allard

First Post
Jemal: would you be willing to consider the Knight from PHB2? I think it makes more sense for the concept, but we would need to swap out some bonus feats - they suffer from certain horse-related deficiencies in this setting.

Jemal

Adventurer
I love the Knight.
And you could change the horse to.. I don't know, say some large flightless bird with a weird name? ;) *Cough*Chocobo*cough*

WarlockLord

First Post
Question about reformed villains: Do they start under our control (and we control them to fight the party), or are they NPCs until they join the party?

Jemal

Adventurer
they would be under your control, though I would have to talk to you OOC about certain things they're supposed to be doing IC for story purposes.

WarlockLord

First Post
Some country names, cuz I like XP

Mazerka
The Kingdom of (insert name here), a kingdom more famous for it's legendary wizard-king than anything else.
The Wizard's Dominion
Nukistan (faux middle east)
Templedom

[sblock=EDIT: Jemal]: If I don't get picked in the 6 starting slots, I'd like to be one of the first redeemed villains, perhaps the first villain. Or see Avalon's block. [/sblock]

[sblock=Avalon]: your airship wouldn't happen to need a cool necromancer guy on board, would it? [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads