Gaming w/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse

hero4hire

Explorer
Kombat

Jax stood at the ready. It was hard to determine friend from foe, but at this point he was ready to treat anyone who wasn't him and his charge as hostile.

Jemal

Adventurer
Los Angeles, Drug Factory

Grid can see plenty of escape ports for him in the room, and he and Tinman are both ready to go, looking up to Fulcrum to finalize the plan of escape. You can hear the thugs downstairs coming out of cover now that the rain of shrapnel has subsided.

Jemal

Adventurer
Washington DC, Lincoln Memorial

[sblock=initiative]
TK: 18
Agents(21):14
Kombat:12
Metas(5): 11
Hottie: 7
Frost: 6
[/sblock]

The flying TK-man flicks his arm again and one of the Agents scrambling to his feet is sent flying into the pool. "What're you waiting for? Defend yourselves!" He shouts at the startled group beneath him as the Agents pull out Tranq guns and Tazers and begin firing into the crowd. Two Metas go down. Four of the agents focus their fire on the 'ringleader', but their darts bounce off an invisible force-field.

[sblock=ooc]
WD - Yes, the invisible girl went unseen by even your heat sense.
As far as metas, I'll repost what I posted last time: Aside from you two, Invisible Lady, Hot Chick, and the TK guy, there are 7 mutants around and about two dozen agents.

It's currently Kombat's turn.[/sblock]

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
Kombat
HP: 1, Cond: Good

Jax turned to Jakob. "This aint our fight kid! Pond seems like our best option for escape if you wanna provide the deep freeze.."

OOC: Delay initiative.

Shayuri

First Post
Fulcrum took a deep breath and nodded. "I think so. Unless he's heavier than he looks. Not that he looks light."

She focused her attention on Tinman and warned, "It's gonna feel a little weird. Don't panic though. If you flop around and move and wave your arms it makes your weight shift and you're harder to control. Just stay calm and let me move you."

With that Fulcrum stepped back on her loading palette and lifted off. To Grid she said, "We need a place to meet up. Where's good for you?"

Then Tinman felt the 'weird' she'd been talking about kick in. The air around him became sort of...elastic-feeling, and the sensation of his own weight vanished. It was kind of like floating in water, only without any ability to control his facing or motion.

Jemal

Adventurer
Washington, DC - National Mall

[sblock=initiative]
TK: 18
Agents(18):14
Kombat:12
Metas(5): 11
Hottie: 7
Frost: 6
[/sblock]

Kombat turns to Frost, waiting for a response as the kid is slow to adjust to the carnage unfolding around him. Meanwhile, most of the other metas snap out of their initial confusion and retaliate against the Agents. Three charge forwards and one flings what appears to be an orb of light which strikes and blinds one of the agents.
Then the hot chick steps forwards and her hair begins to smolder, bursting into flame as she raises her hands and sends a fireball hurtling at the Agents.

[sblock=ooc]
Three agents down from the fireball. Frost's turn.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Terry Quinlan, The Grid

With that Fulcrum stepped back on her loading palette and lifted off. To Grid she said, "We need a place to meet up. Where's good for you?"

"With this, I can probably get all the way back to the hotel," Terry said, hand hovering near a socket. "But I think it's better to stick together. I'll take this to the restroom back at the last gas station we hit. Couple blocks from here. Should be able to ditch our masks and we can meet up in civvies out behind it."

OOC: Taking liberties with where we're meeting, but 'gas station' seemed like the kind of ubiquitous general spot that it wouldn't hurt to assume was around.

Walking Dad

First Post
Frost

Jakob erects a wall of ice between the agents and himself and Kombat.
"The metas shot first, but I'm not keen of choosing sides for this. Do you have a fancy power that could get us out of here?"

[sblock=OOC]

standard: use create object to build a wall

----

HP 1

conditions: normal

defenses:
DODGE 7 (1)
PARRY 7 (1)
FORTITUDE 9 (7)
TOUGHNESS 12 (10 Impervious)
WILL 8 (6)

Immunity (poison, disease, crit, suffocation, cold)

[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Washington DC

Jax and Frost urgently flee as the sounds of gunfire, screaming, and explosions go off behind them, only somewhat muffled by the wall of ice. As they reach the pond, the wall of Ice shatters, a vehicle flying through it and rolling to a stop about 50 feet from them.

Remove ads