• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant High

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Here! Now if I could only find that character sheet... Anyways, if a total reboot is in order, then I could always do some of the changes to her power arrays that I wanted to do..

Jemal

Adventurer
wow, impressive turnout. :D

Allright, I'll go dig up the IC thread and do an update.

Were there any of you *cough*Shayuri*cough* that are having problems with and wanting to do revamps on your characters?

As for a total Reboot, I don't think so, However I am going to.. 'fast forward' through the current fight b/c I truly can't remember what I was doing with it *L*

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Jemal said:
Were there any of you *cough*Shayuri*cough* that are having problems with and wanting to do revamps on your characters?

I wanted to do a minor revamp. The changes basically amounts to getting rid of a feat, and breaking apart her Bio Kenesis (Life Control) array so that using Sense Life isn't such a power limiter, upgrading her telekinesis (by giving it an AP) and having her get an outfit. I actually have most of everything figured out so I'll post it later tonight.

Oh yeah... also I think she might decide to change her mutant name or do the "Kitty Pryde" thing and pick up a second one.

Jemal

Adventurer
Allright, so lets see who do we have still..

Relique du Madde - Miranda (Llorona)
Caros - Alchemist
Victim - Temper
Shaggy Spellsword - Desert Ghost
Fangor the Fierce - Spike
Shayuri - Calypso

I noticed that Imerak, Milagroso, and Drerek seem to not be online anymore, and Drothgery said he's not coming back, SO... does anybody have any other threads going with Lobo Lurker or Insight? they're our last two missing links.

*SIDE NOTE*
I just realized that the people who're back are the ones that WEREN'T in the danger room for the most part... weird.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads