• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gary Gyxax vs Morrus Celebrity Burping, to benefit GenCon RPGA Judges!

Doctor Doom

Explorer
Since this is my first gencon and my first con ever, I might as well go for the total con experience!

I'll need an RPGA membership. I'll take BarenDD up on his offer for getting my details in.

Then, once I've got an RPGA membership, who do I notify of what events I'd like to judge and where do I go to view the modules and other rules stuff?

Black Omega

First Post
Pyske said:

Living Rokugan uses the 2nd edition system (d10 based, not d20 based). In the past, Call of Cthulu has used the BRP system; I suspect this is still the case. Looks like Living Force is d20-based, 'though.

. . . . . . . -- Eric
Hmm, ok, glad I spotted this. I could run Rokugan for d20, but I'm not any good with the d10 system for it.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
creamsteak said:
What does volunteer imply you do?

Run games! As many as you want from 1 to 11, for people who show up wanting to have a good time. You get given a module and off you go. Oh, and there's 5 minutes of paperwork at the end.

It's enough fun that I've run about 150 of these things, and played in about the same amount. Even better, I've found that you almost always have fun when you're GMing because you can control how much fun the entire table has. And that, in my opinion, is just cool.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads