D&D General Gen Con module?

der_kluge

Adventurer
Gen Con, circa .... I don't know, probably early 2000s? The WoTC designers ran a tournament-style game. Essentially, the game consisted of a dungeon, and parties would enter said dungeon. If any party members survived the dungeon, the players could write notes and leave them on a billboard outside. As the game progressed, the map and known traps of the dungeon would be revealed. Things like "Avoid the room on the left", or "hug the left side of the wall in this hallway", or whatever. I don't actually know - I never played it. But it did sound intriguing. If all the party members died, then obviously, the knowledge of whatever killed them was lost, and the next group just had to be that much more careful.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? I'm wondering if this was ever published anywhere, and if it's available for download or purchase? Was thinking it could be fun to run somewhere...

der_kluge

Adventurer
Ok, I got Monte Cook to respond over on Twitter, since he was the one who ran it (or so I was remembering anyway).

He responded that it was something he created called Dungeon Delve, and as far as he knows, it was never released. :(

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases