• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GenCon 2005 Events!

Xath

Moder-gator
BrooklynKnight said:
Anyone care to take over the Ennies After Dinner Party for me this year since there is a 95% chance i WONT be attending Gencon this year?

I'll volunteer. Just let me know what you've done in the past, and what I need to do.

woodelf

First Post
Henry said:
Seeing several different Gencon Related threads bouncing up and down the forum as it gets closer, I thought it would be of use to have a main thread to link to any events going on at gencon that people would want to know about.

Feel free to post a link to your Gencon event that you think people would be interesting (Pickup games, hot products released at gencon, etc.). If you have an event you think people should know about, mention it here! (No press releases, but a link to one would be OK). The goal is: que visitors in on all the cool things going on this year that wouldn't be on the official schedule, so they won't have to search 20 threads to find all the happenings.

So, is this the place to pimp the games we're running (which are on the official schedule)?

IronWolf

blank
MrFilthyIke said:
BTW, how can we find the Canadia suite? Me and three others are staying at the Embassy Suites. :cool:

Wow! I think there are a lot of EN Worlders in Embassy Suites this year! That's where I will be also.

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
IronWolf said:
Wow! I think there are a lot of EN Worlders in Embassy Suites this year! That's where I will be also.
It's the place to be...
BTW I'm still on the lookout for a roommate since the other members in my group can't make it.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Dextra said:
Canadiana Suite

This sounds excellent and I'll definately be dropping by.

In the pickup games thread, we have discussed having some sort of informal hangout on Wednesday night. Would the Canadiana Suite be a good venue for this or do we need to arrange something different?

Also, CL, which hotel are we staying at again?

Rel said:
Also, CL, which hotel are we staying at again?

Best Western City Centre. Opposite side of the convention center from the Embassy Suites, but just a 10 minute walk.

Clueless said:
Wendsday?
Yep. Lots of us are arriving Wednesday afternoon/evening, and are getting together to hang out, drink beer, and play board/card games to unwind from our drive/flight to Indy.

Remove ads