• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GenCon 2011 - who's going?

I'm feeling a bit sheepish about not finding roommates sooner. I'd love to get a place downtown, but I am not going to spend $1000 to have a room all to myself for 5 nights.

Shemeska

Adventurer
I'll be going. Work is flakey but finances are solid, and no reason at all to not take my one real vacation of the year. :D

Maybe this year I'll actually manage to -play-. I've also got a planar Pathfinder oneshot that I'd like to run at some point.

Right now the family and I will be there again. Hopefully our schedules with True Dungeon aren't as hectic as they have been the last couple of years so I can see more folks and actually game, but, hey, I get a free badge and room, so I can't complain too much. :)

Even if we end up not 'going' I'll drive up to run sound for the ENnies - can't miss those!

Mr. Wilson

Explorer
I really, really want to attend, but it's going to depend on vacation time available and finances.

I did not attend either Origins or Gen Con last year, and summer felt like I had a big void in it.

Dice4Hire

First Post
I have yet to go to any RPG convention, other than minor things in Japan.

I WILL go to GenCon some day, just not sure when it will be possible.

Not this year, for sure.

TroyXavier

First Post
I'll be there, unable to volunteer at the Ennies Booth this year(as I get to be an exhibitor for a company whose games I play:D ) but hopefully I'll get my bag I was supposed to get last year except didn't.

Remove ads