• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GenConEurope this weekend!

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
It's GenConEurope this weekend, and the question on my mind is...who's coming?

I'm playing in the ENWorld game that S'mon is running, plus hoping to meet some of my ENworld friends there. And my brother. And some other people I used to game with. And my flatmate.

but who else is coming?

Current ENWorld list:
Tallarn
Maldur
Bagpuss
S'mon
Simmo
Ravellion
Zander
Morbidity

I'm planning to put up a note on the delegate organised games board for all ENWorlders so that we can arrange a time to meet up. Plus I'm planning on taking my copy of THUD, the discworld board game so that I've got something to play in between RPG games, so look out for me holding that! Anyone got any bright ideas for something I can take that's smaller but noticable so you guys can find me? If you want to, of course.

Plus I'm going to be at the Rocky Horror showing at midnight on saturday. I'll be the one singing and dancing like an idiot :D

Obligatory website link: www.gencon.com (don't forget to look up the GenCon Europe section).

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Cue Simple Minds:

Don't you... forget about me... don't, don't, don't yooouuuuu forget about meeee...

(edit: I am playing the wizard in that game)

Last edited:

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
hey Rav...how was your second visit to morrus? Glad to hear you're coming! I'll add you to my list in the first post.

BTW, have you booked any games in advance? I'm planning on just seeing what's available when I get there...it seemed to work ok!

Plus, I shall do another Tallarn Story Hour on the events of the weekend!

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Tallarn said:
hey Rav...how was your second visit to morrus? Glad to hear you're coming! I'll add you to my list in the first post.

BTW, have you booked any games in advance? I'm planning on just seeing what's available when I get there...it seemed to work ok!

Plus, I shall do another Tallarn Story Hour on the events of the weekend!
2nd visit... I spent most of the time playiong computer games, but we did have a very good night in the Frog (it must have been good, I can hardly remember it. I remember something soft and wet touching my lips, so I hope I got a snog :D), and a very good meal in a pub on sunday. Roast turkey and beef, with as much gravy, potatoes and veg as you could put on your plate... it was good.

I've only "booked" the Enworld game. I still don't know what other day (apart from Sunday) I shall attend. Either Monday or Saturday I guess, but I am not quite sure yet.

I am already looking forward to the Story hour.

Rav

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Ravellion said:
I am already looking forward to the Story hour.

Rav

thanks! I shall attempt to make it as readable as the last one. :)

I only wish I had a digital camera so I could take pictures too. Please, anyone that does have a digital camera, please bring it so we can get some nice ENworld pictures!

Morbidity

First Post
See you guys on Sunday if I don't randomly come across one of you before that - not sure what days I am going yet other than Sunday. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a garden gnome. ;)

Remove ads