• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion

jkason

First Post
Just because sometimes traits from earlier books have been rolled into an approved text and I'm just missing it / pfsrd isn't updated for it:

Is Carefully Hidden in any of the approved books? If not, I'll go ahead and make a proposal, as it doesn't seem very broken but I think fits quite well with the backstory I've got going on my ninja-in-progress.

Systole

First Post
If you look on the bottom of any pfsrd entry, it will list a source, in this case Taldor something-or-other. Taldor is a nation/faction in Golarion, so it's not from an approved book.

jkason

First Post
If you look on the bottom of any pfsrd entry, it will list a source, in this case Taldor something-or-other. Taldor is a nation/faction in Golarion, so it's not from an approved book.

Yeah, I checked that line, but I know there are some earlier traits from others books which were rolled up into the APG (at least, I thought there were), and I wasn't sure if the site was up-to-date on all of those. I could have sworn a little while back that some of them still listed their original sources, but that may have been taken care of for while now.

jkason

First Post
Since this isn't an official request for approval, I figured I'd put it here rather than the char approval thread. I won't be able to 'activate' him until after Distant Relations wraps, but since I think the build and the background are more or less what I think I want, figured I'd see if anyone sees any horrible choices in the offing?

Ru Brike, Rhat'matani Owl

One of his traits isn't approved; debating if there's a better trait for him from the approved list or if it's worth making a proposal.

Like I said, not looking for anyone to have to do the close checking of an approval, but if folks have some time and noticed any glaring awfulness, figured I'd rather know sooner than later.

thanks in advance to anyone who takes a look. :)

jason

DalkonCledwin

First Post
just to let those people who are in my games know. I will likely be awol most of the day tomorrow as I am going out of town to visit my sister who is several hours away, possibly get a new dog, and to celebrate my Birthday with the entirety of my family in that other town. I hope to catch up on my games when I return from my day in another town, but in case I don't get around to posting until the following day, this is my notice that I am not available till I post again.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
January destroyed my time as it is wont to, but I'm back and ready to assist. Drop me a note if there's anything in particular you'd like me to work on.

jkason

First Post
January destroyed my time as it is wont to, but I'm back and ready to assist. Drop me a note if there's anything in particular you'd like me to work on.

Good timing. I think Crypt just finished, which should see enough 5th levels coming to the Inn to finally get Kostry Kopec started, so Kanli isn't stuck in the corner any longer. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads