• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy Issue #7 "Innocence Lost" - Part 1

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
"Like I said we got the defective chick, Ryan control your girl," Yoshi lays back down.

Mark reluctantly pulls himself out of his chair and takes the few steps over to Star, "Hey..." he begins tentatively. "You want to take a walk somewhere or something?" Mark glances disapprovingly at the ongoing debates about Yoshi's libido and future locations of the Legacy HQ.

Aenion

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Karen & Cassie
Meanwhile Kelly's parents greet Karen and accept her condolences with a nod and smile, although streaks of tears are on her mother's face. Kal places an arm around Karen, and just comforts her.

Kal seems to be doing the right thing, or Karen managed to stay calm a bit better, she at least doesn't seem to be about to breakdown like the evening before, "I-I guess we should get back to the others," she says to Kal, sadness in her voice.

Tokiwong

First Post
Samnell said:
Mark reluctantly pulls himself out of his chair and takes the few steps over to Star, "Hey..." he begins tentatively. "You want to take a walk somewhere or something?" Mark glances disapprovingly at the ongoing debates about Yoshi's libido and future locations of the Legacy HQ.

Star smiles taking Mark by the hand, "Sure," she leads Mark out on the deck which is a large garden, with several exotic trees and flowers, and a good view of the city. Two STAR androids stand motionless as Mark and Star walk.

"This is peaceful Mark," she says aloud still holding his hand.

Cassie and Karen

Jimmy places an arm around Cassie, "Relax Cassie, it hurts because you knew Kelly pretty well, and you thought of her as a friend, it never gets easy grieving for someone you cared about, trust me. Just have to let it go sometimes."

Kal nods, "Take your time Karen, no rush, I know she meant alot to you."

Agamon

Adventurer
Tokiwong said:
"Like I said we got the defective chick, Ryan control your girl," Yoshi lays back down.

Anika stomps over to Yoshi, angry scowl on her face. "You know what? I'm getting sick and tired of the sexist drivel that spouts out of your piehole everytime you open it. If anyone here is defective, it's you, you stupid piece of garbage."

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon said:
Anika stomps over to Yoshi, angry scowl on her face. "You know what? I'm getting sick and tired of the sexist drivel that spouts out of your piehole everytime you open it. If anyone here is defective, it's you, you stupid piece of garbage."
"Can't you two stop bickering for ten minutes?" Kiyana says stirring from her rest, "why do you hate each other so much?! James lets go, I am tired and I don't want to hear anymore fighting, okay?" she pouts.

Yoshi shrugs ignoring Anika, he places on some headphones and closes his eyes.

Karl Green

First Post
Tokiwong said:
"Can't you two stop bickering for ten minutes?" Kiyana says stirring from her rest, "why do you hate each other so much?! James lets go, I am tired and I don't want to hear anymore fighting, okay?" she pouts.

Yoshi shrugs ignoring Anika, he places on some headphones and closes his eyes.

James glares at Yoshi, smiles a bit shyly and shurgs at Anika and stands up oftering Kiyana his hand "Sure thing, I could use some fresh air anyway..."

Agamon

Adventurer
Anika shoots Kiyana a glance, but doesn't say anything, returning her glare to Yoshi. When he ignores her, she turns and slumps back in her chair with a frown, the outburst taking a lot out of her.

Last edited:

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
"This is peaceful Mark," she says aloud still holding his hand.

"Yeah," Mark agrees. He looks around to be sure they're out of earshot of anyone they know before turning nervously back to Star.

"With what happened today I've been thinking about a lot of things. You and Tommy are really important to me. He's the first person who said anything to me when I got to the school," Mark blinks a few times and trails off for a moment. He looks nervously around again to make sure he's not overheard.

"Those guys back there are my friends, I guess. I like them and they like me, I think. But you and Tommy know things about me. You know what kind of person I was before I came to the school, what I did back then. But it doesn't change anything between us. That means a lot to me," Mark says quietly. "I just wanted you to know that. I didn't realize it before," In time to tell Tommy. Mark left unsaid.

Tokiwong

First Post
Samnell said:
"Yeah," Mark agrees. He looks around to be sure they're out of earshot of anyone they know before turning nervously back to Star.

Star just smiles.

Samnell said:
"With what happened today I've been thinking about a lot of things. You and Tommy are really important to me. He's the first person who said anything to me when I got to the school," Mark blinks a few times and trails off for a moment. He looks nervously around again to make sure he's not overheard.

"Those guys back there are my friends, I guess. I like them and they like me, I think. But you and Tommy know things about me. You know what kind of person I was before I came to the school, what I did back then. But it doesn't change anything between us. That means a lot to me," Mark says quietly. "I just wanted you to know that. I didn't realize it before," In time to tell Tommy. Mark left unsaid.

Star nods, "It isn't my place to judge you Mark, I am just an android afterall, I am not exactly normal myself. You all have accepted me though as perhaps a friend, and I am thankful in that. Anika is a dear friend, despite our rocky start, but I hold you as well dear to my heart," she replies.

"I am sure Tommy understood how you felt," she finishes, lowering her head.

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
Star nods, "It isn't my place to judge you Mark, I am just an android afterall, I am not exactly normal myself. You all have accepted me though as perhaps a friend, and I am thankful in that. Anika is a dear friend, despite our rocky start, but I hold you as well dear to my heart," she replies.

"I am sure Tommy understood how you felt," she finishes, lowering her head.

"People don't always wait until it's their place to judge people," Mark says. "And it's not like they'd be wrong about me. But I'm trying to get a fresh start and you and Tommy let me do that."

"You know, you're right. Tommy would have known," Mark gently squeezes Star's hand. "He was smart enough for that, just like he was smart enough to make you more than a calculator with legs."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads