Generation Legacy Issue #9 "Innocence Lost" - Part 3

Cassie cocks an ear as she hears Danger Girl start raising her voice, but continues eating. She was getting better, despite what others thought, and she knew that Ryan disliked her talking about him, pro or con. :perhaps this is one of those times that Yoshi talks of, when it's better to keep one's opinion to herself: she thinks as she munches on a slice of bacon.

Tokiwong

First Post
KaintheSeeker said:
Cassie cocks an ear as she hears Danger Girl start raising her voice, but continues eating. She was getting better, despite what others thought, and she knew that Ryan disliked her talking about him, pro or con. :perhaps this is one of those times that Yoshi talks of, when it's better to keep one's opinion to herself: she thinks as she munches on a slice of bacon.

*Woosh!*

“A penny for your thoughts, hmm… hey this is pretty good, man I am hungry, did you sleep well?” Yoshi says sitting next to Cassie, showered and dressed in casual clothes, he even has some cologne on.

“Sounds like those brats want to crucify Ryan, as much as I hate him, I won’t let them turn him over. Just isn’t right, he busted his ass to save their city. Ungrateful jerks,” Yoshi finishes.

“Finished, I am grabbing seconds be right back,” Yoshi is gone in a gust of wind.

Teen Justice Kitchen

Danger Girl glares at Mark, “I don’t care what you think he did, he broke the law. We have worked long ad hard to create a good name for our team, and now he goes and ruins it by fighting without self control. And he isn’t sorry in the least, does that not worry any of you?”

*Woosh!*

“Hey guys, just grabbing my seconds,” Yoshi says piling up more food on some plates, “whoa, whoa Danger Girlie; can I interject here, because let me tell you, I have about a thousand different reasons to see Ryan get his ass beat down… trust me we have some history. But that does not mean I am going to call him a murderer, maybe a psycho, but not a murderer.”

“Oh great, well thanks-” Danger Girl starts.

Yoshi curses in Japanese before he continues, “Alright I thought you were hot, but you need to learn some manners. Like I was saying before you interrupted me. Ryan is a jerk, but he means well, and I have never seen him do anything but try and help people, well other ten trying to punch my face in, but like I said we have history, I guess. If you want to get all self-righteous and try and turn him in, I will beat the living crap out of you… or anyone. I guess when it comes down to it, he is my teammate and despite what anyone thinks, I protect my team. So bring it, but Legacy will put you down faster then you can say, ‘Teen Justice’… oh by the way Gadget, nice waffles…”

And then Yoshi is gone.

Gadget gulps, “Thanks… I think.”

Danger Girl scowls but says nothing.

Kiyana turns to James, squeezing his hand, “Do you think Ryan did the right thing?” she whispers.

Kelly

Grandma thinks for a moment, “I think you have to make that decision for yourself. But choosing to take a life, I don’t know child. It should not be done lightly, once it is done, you can never take the blood off your hands,” she sighs, “Charlie please help clean the table.”

Charlie nods and helps to clean up. Within and hour both he and Kelly are riding back to Teen Justice tower on Nightchild’s personalized motorcycle. Zooming through traffic, after having finished his morning chores.

Nightchild speaks over his shoulder, “I am not sure how to deal with this situation right now. I think our best bet is to find you guys a way home as soon as possible, and just I guess let it blow over. I don’t like what he did, but I understand why he did it. I just like to think there is a better way to do things, just killing people.”

Cassie

Yoshi returns and takes a seat next to Cassie placing down two plates, one for himself, and the other plate with extra food should she want some. He looks up at her, “I thought you might get hungry, you know being a badass martial artists super babe now,” he jokes.

Tokiwong

First Post
Karl Green said:
James raises his hand and drags Kiyana over to the area to 'avoid' what he hopes is NOT coming... "So what kind of sports do you have on this world?"

Velocity Girl anwers, "Like all kinds, I love basketball myself. Kal likes football, and well I also enjoy soccer too, I love sports!"

Agamon

Adventurer
Tokiwong said:
Cantrip speaks slowly, “What troubles you?” as the strange furry creature sits in front of Anika looking at her curiously.

Anika raises her head and sniffles, wipping her eyes. "Um...nothing...sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you." She looks down at the furry animal and does her best to smile. "It's cute. What is it called?" She tries to change the subject. She didn't want to think about it anymore, let alone talk about it.

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon said:
Anika raises her head and sniffles, wipping her eyes. "Um...nothing...sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you." She looks down at the furry animal and does her best to smile. "It's cute. What is it called?" She tries to change the subject. She didn't want to think about it anymore, let alone talk about it.

Cantrip speaks as he stands and walks over, “Her name is Aliya, and she is my pet a chorlop, native to my world. She is good for two things,” he rasps, “eating, and sleeping. But I love her dearly.”

He kneels down and scoops up Aliya into his hands, “Thor seemed quite interested in speaking with you, but I dare not disturb your rest. You slept so peaceful; it must have been some time before you had a good night’s rest.

Cantrip stands fully letting Aliya scamper about, “Your faith has been shaken, priestess, why?”

Agamon

Adventurer
Anika sighs. She almost blurts out, "It's none of your damn business!" but catches herself, realizing that Cantrip's done nothing but help her.

"Um...well, when I found out you guys had your own Thor here, I thought my spells wouldn't work, because I'd have no access to the source of my power." She pauses a moment. "But when my protection spell worked during the fight, I figured the Norse gods here must be extentions of the gods on my world, and that the Thor we fought beside really was the deity I worshiped.

"But then, after the battle,"
she starts to sniffle again, "he asked me if I was 'some sort of priestess on my world'. I dunno," she says, getting a bit angry, "it's kinda hard to keep your faith when your god walks up to you and asks if you're some kind of preistess or something...

"Obviously, my powers have nothing to do with anyone but myself. I feel like such an idiot...people have laughed at me, and now I know they had every right to..."
She begins to cry once more, unable to hold it back any longer.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon said:
"Um...well, when I found out you guys had your own Thor here, I thought my spells wouldn't work, because I'd have no access to the source of my power." She pauses a moment. "But when my protection spell worked during the fight, I figured the Norse gods here must be extentions of the gods on my world, and that the Thor we fought beside really was the deity I worshiped.

"But then, after the battle,"
she starts to sniffle again, "he asked me if I was 'some sort of priestess on my world'. I dunno," she says, getting a bit angry, "it's kinda hard to keep your faith when your god walks up to you and asks if you're some kind of preistess or something...

"Obviously, my powers have nothing to do with anyone but myself. I feel like such an idiot...people have laughed at me, and now I know they had every right to..."
She begins to cry once more, unable to hold it back any longer.

Cantrip nods listening, “Thor… he is one of the more active deities in this dimension, of course no we have Magni as well.”

He watches Anika cry and places a hand on her shoulder, “That power though is yours alone, and it is you that gives it focus. But that does not mean you must forsake your faith, those people that laughed at you, I pity them. They laugh at what they don’t understand.”

“I cannot claim to know what it is that fuels your powers,” Cantrip sighs, “I wish I was better at this comforting of others. I do not know what to say other then, your powers, and your very nature are beautiful, and you should accept them as such. Despite the source…”

Shalimar

First Post
"Yea, you really can't take it back, once its done, it can't be undone." Kelly says with a sigh, thinking about Neuro, she hadn't had a choice, at least she couldn't see another, not then, and not now. She does her best to help Charlie and his grandmom clean up the breakfast dishes. After cleaning up, she thanks Grandma for letting her stay the night in her house and for breakfast, it really was an interesting experience.

"I don't think we have much of a choice, look how long it took Kal and Aris to get home, and that took Red Witch's power. What happens if the police find you guys letting us stay with you, will you get in trouble? I mean, it was self-defense, if he had pulled his punch I would have fried everyone with lightning bolts, and I would probably have killed some of you guys. Maybe we should just talk to the cops, explain things." Kelly says into Nightchild's ear as she hangs onto his waist for balance.

Tokiwong

First Post
Shalimar said:
"I don't think we have much of a choice, look how long it took Kal and Aris to get home, and that took Red Witch's power. What happens if the police find you guys letting us stay with you, will you get in trouble? I mean, it was self-defense, if he had pulled his punch I would have fried everyone with lightning bolts, and I would probably have killed some of you guys. Maybe we should just talk to the cops, explain things." Kelly says into Nightchild's ear as she hangs onto his waist for balance.

Nightchild races quickly through the street, “Not to burst your bubble Kelly, but Teen Justice is tougher then we look. Even me, this whole costume is a custom Kevlar-titanium weave; Dr. Midnight had it crafted it for me. Maybe we would have gotten hurt but I just have to think there was a way around it.”

He pauses as far as the cops are concerned, “Well we will cross that bridge when we get to it. But no situation is ever truly hopeless,” he finishes as he enters Teen Justice Tower. He parks his bike and walks towards the elevator, “Besides if anything we have to stick together.”

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases