• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy the Next Generation of OOC

Tokiwong

First Post
Hoka hey, the game will be on hold till I get my books back from the movers :) so early January :)

I got my werewolf and mage stuff but somehoe missed the M&M book :)

Merry Xmas :)

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
Hoka hey, the game will be on hold till I get my books back from the movers :) so early January :)

I got my werewolf and mage stuff but somehoe missed the M&M book :)

You don't need the book to know what happens. We win. Genocide dies. Nothing bad happens as a consequence. We dump water on the Red Witch and she melts. It turns out the Overseer only cared about what side of our toast got buttered. Ryan and Anika move to Wisconsin to run a Bed & Breakfast. Kelly is torn apart by a pack of rabid wolverines that partook heavily of a stash left over from Mark's misspent youth. Cassie digs up Yoshi's body and I'd better stop while I can still see the borders of good taste fading fast in my mirror. :)

Samnell

Explorer
Agamon said:
Samnell, you would fit right in with my gaming group, as odd as that may be to perceive.

I can imagine it. The mental health profession is well-organized and has law, good taste, and sanity going for it. Those things can only get you so far. I have a beard, a leather belt, and can quickly lay my hands on salad tongs, livestock, and a picture of Norton I, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico.

Even without those tools I suspect people of superior cunning could elude their grasp. The trick is not to be crazy like a fox. They expect that and study the behavior of mad foxes at a secret underground base in Saskatachewan. You need to be crazy like a geoduck, or maybe a banana slug. Evistating always throws them off.

My players tell me that I have a sick mind, but I don't see them eluding the entire mental health profession and taking coquettish pictures of themselves in the process. Honestly, you castrate* one paladin and impale him on his own sword as a warning for trespassers and they think you've gone 'round the twist.

Samnell

Explorer
KaintheSeeker said:
Ewww..

just...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Stopped a line too late, eh? I mean, Cassie could have any number of perfectly legitimate reasons to exhume Yoshi. Maybe she's still carrying a torch for him and she just got a resurrection power. Or she lost an earring.

Sorry. I'll stop now.

Samnell said:
Stopped a line too late, eh? I mean, Cassie could have any number of perfectly legitimate reasons to exhume Yoshi. Maybe she's still carrying a torch for him and she just got a resurrection power. Or she lost an earring.

Sorry. I'll stop now.

Please.. I don't see Cassie getting the ressurection power, and while she does care for him she's taken a lot of folks advice and tried to move on.

KentArnold

First Post
KaintheSeeker said:
Please.. I don't see Cassie getting the ressurection power, and while she does care for him she's taken a lot of folks advice and tried to move on.

Ah, but I could see it now ...

"He's alive! He's alive!"

"I always wanted to say that."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads