Gestalt rules ?'s and help to create two

Runesong42

First Post
Yup, I'm on crack; I still had my Brb/Cle on the mind when I wrote my last post. :lol:

Re: Sorcs and Wizards... what I meant to say was that all spellcasters IMC are spontaneous casters. I am slowly weaning out the differential between Arcane/Divine magic and plan to blend all the lists into one much shorter list (though levels of magic will still be respected, if only for their Mana cost they generate). This is a campaign-altering event that I hope to soon implement. As such, the whole concept of 'wizard' (to me) falls to the wayside.

I think I chose Bard/Sorc as a high-charisma combo because the character I have in mind is the "pretty girl who doesn't know she's pretty". She has men swooning at her feet, people just want to be around her, but she's oblivious as her only passion is learning. She works well in a group, and could theoretically lead them, were she to realize her potential. She is already a leader of sorts -- head of the history/research department of her school -- but lacks the people skills to be a 'real' leader.

When I say she is designed to need protection, I was speaking from an emotional/RP standpoint. She is the typical "damsel in distress", getting herself into awkward situations because of her curiousity and lack of common sense.

Remove ads