D&D 5E Get 300+ Issues of EN5ider For A Dollar!

Subscribe to EN5ider for as little as a dollar a month and get access to 300+ issues in the back catalog, plus a new issue every week. EN5ider features 5E rules, classes, adventures, items, and much, much more! At this point, 300+ issues for a dollar is probably the best D&D deal on the planet. But we hope you stick around for more issues! https://www.patreon.com/ensider?

Subscribe to EN5ider for as little as a dollar a month and get access to 300+ issues in the back catalog, plus a new issue every week. EN5ider features 5E rules, classes, adventures, items, and much, much more! At this point, 300+ issues for a dollar is probably the best D&D deal on the planet. But we hope you stick around for more issues!

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 1.38.31 AM.png

Marandahir

Crown-Forester (he/him)
Been paying $1-5 of various levels for this since the start of the edition when there was barely any content anywhere, and En5ider has been at least as innovative and useful as the DM's Guild.

If you haven't checked it out yet, it's totally worth the Patreon. Honestly, seems like a steal to get so many back issues, though I guess we've already paid for that content so really the new subs are just for future content fundraising?

TrickyUK

Explorer
I'm a litte confused - above it says, 'for as little as $1/month' but when I follow the link it says, '$1 PER SUPPLEMENT OR ADVENTURE (+VAT)'. Does that mean if there were 5 supplements/adventures, I would pay $5 (+VAT)?

Marandahir

Crown-Forester (he/him)
I'm a litte confused - above it says, 'for as little as $1/month' but when I follow the link it says, '$1 PER SUPPLEMENT OR ADVENTURE (+VAT)'. Does that mean if there were 5 supplements/adventures, I would pay $5 (+VAT)?

Good point. That's correct, pretty much every month for the last couple years they've released 5 articles, so it would be $5/month.

Unsure if you could subscribe for just 1 new release ($1 billing), download the back-catelog, and then cancel, though I doubt that's what Morrus would like you to do when he's trying to get more folks to become sustaining members…

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
You set a monthly cap. So you can choose to set that at $1.

We hope you choose to pay more, but if $1 is all your budget stretches to, you can do that. :)

Rhianni32

Adventurer
Whats the page count on these on average?

For the Pathfinder 2 subscription, everything was 4 pages, including a cover page. I get that its a $1+ per supplement and I'm understanding about the time value in this but often it felt like the page limit constrained the content and it felt lacking.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Whats the page count on these on average?

For the Pathfinder 2 subscription, everything was 4 pages, including a cover page. I get that its a $1+ per supplement and I'm understanding about the time value in this but often it felt like the page limit constrained the content and it felt lacking.
4-5 pages for the smaller things, and the adventures vary in size from a half dozen pages to 30 or so, depending.

DragonBelow

Adventurer
dollar.jpeg

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads