Get Sick: Six New Diseases

New for EN5ider patrons! Bottle fever, demonic plague, itching insides, ooze decay, aberrant touch, and walking rot. What do these all have in common? They're all new diseases for your game - some mundane, and some supernatural. Not only that, this article contains guidelines for creating your own diseases! By James Introcaso.

New for EN5ider patrons! Bottle fever, demonic plague, itching insides, ooze decay, aberrant touch, and walking rot. What do these all have in common? They're all new diseases for your game - some mundane, and some supernatural. Not only that, this article contains guidelines for creating your own diseases! By James Introcaso.

To sign up to EN World EN5ider, click here. EN World EN5ider is the new way to get regular gaming articles and adventures online. For a small monthly donation, you will receive rules articles, gaming advice, adventures, and more.

70816183718987069.jpg

Gecko85

Explorer
Read the description and/or the comments. The direct link is there.

Ok, got it. The link in the comments works. I hadn't looked there because I saw the post a couple days ago, and the followup that you were having issues with the upload, so I just assumed it had now been squared away.

Thanks.

Magistus71

Explorer
Ok, got it. The link in the comments works. I hadn't looked there because I saw the post a couple days ago, and the followup that you were having issues with the upload, so I just assumed it had now been squared away.

Thanks.

Same here, but all is good.

Remove ads

Remove ads