D&D 5E Get The Vecna Dossier Free At D&D Beyond

WotC is offering a free product which you can claim by signing into D&D Beyond, including Vecna’s 5E statistics.

The dossier includes the stat block plus a half page or so of lore. Vecna's stat block is a CR 26 undead wizard, prior to the fallen paladin (and former bodyguard to the lich) Kas's betrayal. That means he still has his hand and eye, although he is a time traveller and can appear in different worlds and eras.

87B34E29-DBB2-431B-8175-68D2BF94F8EF.jpeg

The archlich Vecna is one of the most iconic villains of Dungeons & Dragons lore. And now you can bear witness to his necromantic magic with the Vecna Dossier! Available at no cost with your D&D Beyond account, this thrilling supplement details the legacy and statistics of the Undying King himself!

This claim unlocks the contents of this promotional supplement for use with D&D Beyond, including the supplement in digital format in the game compendium and in the searchable listings, character builder, encounters, and digital sheet.

Last edited:

Parmandur

Book-Friend
It may not be offered at all after today. It seems to me that it was a limited time offer (like the McRib) and once its gone, well it is gone!

Notice how it doesn't say you can get it at all in the future:

View attachment 251171
I can't help but think it may come back in another form someday, just like the promotional Saphhire Dragon.

Last edited:

For what it's worth, a recent tweet from DnDBeyond uses the phrasing "last day to claim the Vecna Dossier at no cost!" (emphasis mine), which would imply it will likely still be available in the future, albeit no longer for free.

Last edited:

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases