Gift Ideas for Game Masters

It's time once again for my list of gifts for Game Masters. Here's what I've reviewed throughout 2021 that might be good for your favorite GM. These products are listed from least- to most-expensive. Also note that if you want to get any product in time for the holidays, you'll want to order soon!

GM1.jpg

Jewelry Box 76 PCs DND Accessories ($14)

If coins aren't your GM's thing (see the coin pouch later in this list) then consider this collection of gemstones, including faux rubies, topaz, pearls, and diamonds.

GM2.jpg

Cusdie Bamboo Dice Tower ($19)

This wooden dice tower uses magnets to reassemble. The skull with a 20-sided engraved on its forehead gives it appropriate menace.

GM3.jpg

60-Sided Bronze Die ($24)

This bronze monster die will require newly-created tables to use. If your GM isn't up to it, it makes a piece to put on a shelf and let passersby wonder what it's for.

GM6.jpg

King’s Coffers: 5e Compatible Roleplaying Coins & Pouch ($35)

This 60-piece set includes metal pieces in five denominations. They're beautiful and functional, perfect for players who forget how much they have in their coin pouch and DMs who plan to separate them from their money.
GM4.jpg

3DEGOS Portable Dragon Wooden Dice Box ($40)

What's a dice box? It's a wooden container that holds dice, but more than that, the top also doubles as a dice tray. For the GM that needs different kinds of dice for a game (or just brings them for everybody), the box can contain up to five sets, or less if miniatures are added instead.

GM5.jpg

Chill Approach Premium D&D Tabletop RPG Monster Tokens ($40)

This 40-piece set of tokens is sturdy enough to survive rough tabletop play but transportable enough you can throw it in a bag.

GM7.jpg

Metal Dragon DND Dice Set,Copper Material ($65)

I'm a sucker for metal dice, but not all dice is for everyone. This hollow metal dice set has a dragon motif that's perfect for your favorite GM of your favorite fantasy role-playing game. It comes in a lovely box too.

ad4ed582-874a-4e80-b8fe-45f78707cfb1._CR0,0,970,600_PT0_SX970__.jpg

ENHANCE RPG Adventurer's Bag ($90)

All of the adventurer bags I reviewed in the past have suddenly disappeared from Amazon's stock, including TRUNAB and its imitators. Fortunately, ENHANCE has a deluxe version that has all your GM's bases covered.

Michael Tresca

Michael Tresca

J-H

Hero
I'm hoping for the Battle Tokens from Dice of Rolling.

talien

Community Supporter
I'm hoping for the Battle Tokens from Dice of Rolling.

I like those tokens, especially the fact that they're transparent so you can lay them on other stuff on the table!

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
The Chill Approach tokens seem like a very good, durable alternative to minis. Minis are great, of course, but sometimes there are advantages to flattening things out visually.

It's worth noting, however, that although the picture posted has condition markers that seem to fit around the tokens, there are no condition markers listed with the product.

talien

Community Supporter
The Chill Approach tokens seem like a very good, durable alternative to minis. Minis are great, of course, but sometimes there are advantages to flattening things out visually.

It's worth noting, however, that although the picture posted has condition markers that seem to fit around the tokens, there are no condition markers listed with the product.
Good catch!

A few other notes on these: 1) some of the monster picks are odd (I don't usually need more than one beholder-ish token or something has gone horribly, horribly awry), and 2) they are HEAVY, like knock someone out if you hit them with a bag of these.

J-H

Hero
I don't usually need more than one beholder-ish token or something has gone horribly, horribly awry
Invisible zombie beholders at the back of the room. No, you don't see anything generating an antimagic field as you fight against the ogre wight general and his force of ogre zombies.

aco175

Legend
Bought my kid the Adventurer's Bag with minis on top last year and he likes it a lot for all his stuff. It has lasted a year's worth of gaming each week fine and looks like it will last several more as well.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases