Gift Ideas for Players

If you have players in your life who are dire need of gaming accessories, or you just want to tell family and friends what to get you, we've got you covered. These products are listed from least- to most-expensive. If you're planning to order, consider global shipping times if you hope to deliver these gifts by the holidays.

If you have players in your life who are in dire need of gaming accessories, or you just want to tell family and friends what to get you, we've got you covered. These products are listed from least- to most-expensive. If you're planning to order, consider global shipping times if you hope to deliver these gifts by the holidays.

PB1.jpg

Healing Potion Tokens Acrylic Set ($15)

There are a lot of different healing potions, and for players who lose track of how many they have, there's this elegant solution: token bottles that represent how much each heals. Just toss it back to the DM when you use one.

PB2.jpg

DND Spell Slot Tracker with 9 D6 Mimic Wood ($18)

This fun concept features a mimi-style chest with its mouth wide open and nine labeled squares. Six-sided dice function as reminders for spell slots.

PB3.jpg

CABTSEEM Portable Leather Drawstring Dice Bag ($18)

This set features a leather dice bag features a metal dragon signet, a belt buckle hook, and a leather drawstring that won't unravel like cheaper dice bags.

PB4.png

Fantasydice 2 Pairs Of Cthulhu Eldritch Socks ($19)

For the Call of Cthuhu fan, this set of socks includes a grab bag of iconic and not-so-iconic Cthulhu image, including a 20-sided die and a cat with horns, in addition to chibi-Cthulhu and a spell-wielding cultist.

PB5.jpg

D20 Bath Bombs with Polyhedral Dice Inside ($22)

If you know a player who enjoys dice and baths, this "dragon blood" bath bomb will let you bathe in the blood of your enemies (if they're dragons).

81MyCOty5+S._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Amiven 42 Pieces Glow-in-the-Dark Polyhedral Dice Sets ($17)

EDIT: Updated to glow-in-the dark after Amiven discontinued their glitter dice (on Amazon, anyway). Yes, they glow in the dark, although with the exception of one set they all glow green.

PB7.jpg

ENHANCE Tabletop Acrylic Character Sheet Set ($30)

Do you have players who destroy their character sheets after erasing their hit points and rewriting them over and over? Worry no more with these acrylic character sheets for Fifth Edition Dungeons & Dragons.

PB8.jpg

SMONEX DND Dice Tray ($30)

For the player who ruins every table they play on, this handsome tray features three "holding areas" for dice and three different faces to roll dice on.

Michael Tresca

Michael Tresca

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
It's a sad thing, discovering your collecting has limits. I think I learned that when the pile of dice bags fell on top of me.
I can imagine you totaling up the damage from the roll…

“OK, that’s 156d4, 785d6, 204d8, 124d10, and 86d12…. And I noticed my d20s rolled unusually high to hit rolls. This. Is. Gonna. Hurt.”

talien

Community Supporter
Just saw this on Amazon and not sure if it is the best thing ever, or would just make a mess.
View attachment 148236

View attachment 148237View attachment 148238View attachment 148239
I have this. It doesn't quite work right. The button indicating when it's done making waffles never shuts off, guaranteeing the party takes 8d6 fire damage. But it's a lot of fun once you get the hang of it, and I like shouting "Dungeon Master needs food badly!" before I eat them.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads