• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gleemax Login Help

Theocrat

First Post
Hi all -
Now that Gleemax has decided to re-align itself I can no longer login.
My login name has always been TheocratIssak. But it asks for my email address. I have no idea what email address I used for Gleemax (or D&D Insider, as before it asked for my login name, not my email address). Earlier this week I was able to login using my TheocratIssak but I could not find a place to check options to find out my email address. Now I don't know where to go to find out what email I used.
Being that I can't login because I don't know the email adress, I can't ask this question on the WotC/Gleemax boards, and am not even sure this is the right forum section to post this question. Hopefully someone will help (or send an ENWorld PM).
Thank you in advance,
Be Well. Be Well Logged In.
Theocrat Issak

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Tried looking up your user name on Gleemax to send you an email, but of course it can't find you because you're not registered there. Could it be the same email you use here?

greymist

Lurker Extraordinaire
How about just registering under the same user id? Since you have not migrated it, it is presumably still available.

Remove ads