• Deffinately

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Not needed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe with certain features

Votes: 5 62.5%

Catavarie

First Post
Ok New message boards are up and running at Aceboard. The google groups were just too terrible. the new boards can be found here. The website has been updated as well to reflect the change.

Catavarie said:
Ok New message boards are up and running at Aceboard. The google groups were just too terrible. the new boards can be found here. The website has been updated as well to reflect the change.
Damn man, looks like you're going to revive the foundation all by yourself. :)

It's too late right now, but tommorow I'll pop over to the new boards and post some stuff. I think I might have some stuff for the story hour section. :cool:

Catavarie

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
Damn man, looks like you're going to revive the foundation all by yourself. :)

It's too late right now, but tommorow I'll pop over to the new boards and post some stuff. I think I might have some stuff for the story hour section. :cool:

Well someone has to do it and luckily, I've had a little down time at work lately to put into it. :D

Last edited:

Catavarie

First Post
Sorry Guys no updates to anything tonight, I'm wiped out and I've got a lot of work done this week. Maybe tomorrow I'll get something new or improved up.

Nightcloak

First Post
I'd say that is looking real good. Don't knock yourself out though man, that looks like a lot of work.

On the flip side, you also can't be expected to do all of the work. We need to figure out how some of the rest of us can help. I'd be willing to try, but I might need some time to learn my code-fu and how to work a website.

[sblock] That's right. I don't know squat about web code and all of that. You're looking at a man who, last week, got Black Sabbath's Mob Rules on CD because he was tired of only having it on vinyl :p [/sblock]

Catavarie

First Post
Nightcloak said:
I'd say that is looking real good. Don't knock yourself out though man, that looks like a lot of work.

On the flip side, you also can't be expected to do all of the work. We need to figure out how some of the rest of us can help. I'd be willing to try, but I might need some time to learn my code-fu and how to work a website.

[sblock] That's right. I don't know squat about web code and all of that. You're looking at a man who, last week, got Black Sabbath's Mob Rules on CD because he was tired of only having it on vinyl :p [/sblock]

I'm kinda stuck at the moment trying to figure out what the next thing we need is. I'm thinking Chat rooms for gaming, but not exactly sure how to implement them right now. I need to pull out my Java book and study up, at least the HTML is coming back to me slowly.

BTW...WB NC.

Catavarie

First Post
I appreciate all the offers of help, and I might take you all up on them at some point, but as for now, I think I've reached to limit of what the Google pages can do, so until we get some dedicated web space that I can edit and control all the code to I think I'm good. I'm just adding in links as they come to me or as I can figure out things, if anyone has any suggestion for what else we need on our website let me know. I would like to eventually have multiple chat rooms for gaming and blog space for at least the counsel members so that when a bit of news comes out, or Nightcloak is feeling the urge to write another great help article they will be able to. But so far Google pages does not offer that option at this time.

Remove ads