• Deffinately

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Not needed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe with certain features

Votes: 5 62.5%

Catavarie

First Post
Updated the GMF Forums with a minor update. Added homebrew Creation category and renamed "General" to "The Lobby" to reflect ideas that are being discussed.

Catavarie

First Post
Another Forum to test

I've set us up with another forum option at Forumer. Need everyone to sign up for both of the test forums so that we can decide what we like and dislike about each. :)

Yeah, forumer definately looks better. However, it looks pretty standard to me of the other forums I've seen. If it isn't too much work (and I do understand I'm asking a lot her), I'd like to get forums that have a unique feel to them. Nothing artistic or complex, just something new and refreshing to set us apart. We can start discussing what kind of visual look we'd like later, for now though it isn't particularly important.

Nightcloak

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
Yeah, forumer definately looks better. However, it looks pretty standard to me of the other forums I've seen. If it isn't too much work (and I do understand I'm asking a lot her), I'd like to get forums that have a unique feel to them. Nothing artistic or complex, just something new and refreshing to set us apart. We can start discussing what kind of visual look we'd like later, for now though it isn't particularly important.

Nothing wrong with starting out big on the wish list. considering the work involved, it's good to know what we want up front. But your right, we may need to start small and work to that goal.

Catavarie

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:

Right now I'm just trying to find functionality and ease of use. Visuals are important although i tend to prefer the Cleaner Web 2.0 look myself, I can understand the draw of something more visually stimulating as well.

Also I have uploaded multiple skins to the Forumer board so feel free to look through the skins and see which one you like. I'm going to be switching through them all as the default for the board for now and see if any of them work better than others.

Xen155

First Post
Well I started posting on the other forum on a limited basis. And Im thinking of starting a PbP game. Tell me if any one would be intrested in this.

NEX!%% said:
Other Forum, Xen your not leaving us are you?
No. What's currently happening in the foundation is that we are attempting to break off from ENWorld and become our own entity. Xen has merely started posting on our new forums in addition to these.

Remove ads