Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Not needed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe with certain features

Votes: 5 62.5%

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Xen155 said:
Well I must give you full props for a job WELL done!

Well holy freakin crap, there you are! I was about to call you and tell you to haul your butt back here.

Nightcloak said:
I'd say that is looking real good. Don't knock yourself out though man, that looks like a lot of work.

On the flip side, you also can't be expected to do all of the work. We need to figure out how some of the rest of us can help. I'd be willing to try, but I might need some time to learn my code-fu and how to work a website

OMG!!!! Where did all you people come form? Glad to see you back NC!

Xen155

First Post
ChaosEvoker said:
Well holy freakin crap, there you are! I was about to call you and tell you to haul your butt back here.
Yeah... my 1d3 month long invisibility spell wore off and its got a cool down of 1d4+2 years.

Catavarie

First Post
Website Updated

Well guys today i decided what we really needed on our website was a new section...so i added one at RPG News. Unfortunately most publishing companies have a problem with not having press release regularly if at all, and some of the ones that do, their sites are so freakin slow (Green Ronin) its a pain in the arse. But I'll try to keep thing up to date as best I can. If anyone has any ideas as to things they would like to see added to the website then say something. I would like to encorporate as much as possible so long as the site doesn't get too bogged down.

Catavarie said:
Well guys today i decided what we really needed on our website was a new section...so i added one at RPG News. Unfortunately most publishing companies have a problem with not having press release regularly if at all, and some of the ones that do, their sites are so freakin slow (Green Ronin) its a pain in the arse. But I'll try to keep thing up to date as best I can. If anyone has any ideas as to things they would like to see added to the website then say something. I would like to encorporate as much as possible so long as the site doesn't get too bogged down.
Where do the news articles come from. It doesn't look like you wrote them.

Catavarie

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
Where do the news articles come from. It doesn't look like you wrote them.

Press Releases from the various publishers, I still need to get a full list of worth while publishers maybe then we can have some updated news atleast once a week.

Nightcloak

First Post
ChaosEvoker said:

OMG!!!! Where did all you people come form? Glad to see you back NC!

Thanks CE. I'm also glad to be back and see everyone (er... you know what I mean).

Nightcloak

First Post
Catavarie said:
Press Releases from the various publishers, I still need to get a full list of worth while publishers maybe then we can have some updated news atleast once a week.

How does that process work anyway, for those of us that are internet-challenged. Do you just copy them yourself or is there some kind of feed to participating sites?

Catavarie

First Post
Nightcloak said:
How does that process work anyway, for those of us that are internet-challenged. Do you just copy them yourself or is there some kind of feed to participating sites?

Well unfortunately most Gaming companies are not internet savy thems elves either, otherwise they would setup RSS feeds of there press releases so that anyone with a feed reader would automatically download them when they change. So for now everything has to be done the hard way with Copy & Paste by going to each of their websites and finding the press release section and sift through the archives and useless banter to actually locate the most recent and pertinent information.

Eventually I would love to encorporate RSS into our entire Site and have one specifically for the News Page inorder to help all gamers out there stay ontop of the most recent things coming out of these companies.

And yes I know that I use a bit of technolingo, but how else am I suppose to impress you guys :p

Remove ads