• Deffinately

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Not needed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe with certain features

Votes: 5 62.5%

Xen155

First Post
New site probably, check there I have some info on the game. I should already be on my way to Missouri so I dont have alot of time to talk.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Blade of Desecration said:
No. What's currently happening in the foundation is that we are attempting to break off from ENWorld and become our own entity. Xen has merely started posting on our new forums in addition to these.

So are we going to make an official 'moving' date, or are we just gonna randomly split the posts between the two locales for a while?

Don't really want to post much stuff right now on either site, EnWorld cause we're moving and Forumer in case we aren't sticking with that site [though from what I can tell we likely are].

Dog Moon said:
So are we going to make an official 'moving' date, or are we just gonna randomly split the posts between the two locales for a while?

Don't really want to post much stuff right now on either site, EnWorld cause we're moving and Forumer in case we aren't sticking with that site [though from what I can tell we likely are].
Well, I think we've come to the concensus that the Forumer boards are the far superior of the two test forums, so when we move, it'll likely be to there, till we decide if we're actually going to buy a site. I'm not completely sure that'll be worth it till we know how successful we'll be. But while ideally everyone should move main activity over to the Forumer site ASAP, we'll keep this place open as a backup, and a recruiting station. People from ENWorld will find us easier here than at the other site. But by all means, post as much as possible on the other forum, they can use all the life we can give them.

Nightcloak

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
Well, I think we've come to the concensus that the Forumer boards are the far superior of the two test forums, so when we move, it'll likely be to there, till we decide if we're actually going to buy a site. I'm not completely sure that'll be worth it till we know how successful we'll be. But while ideally everyone should move main activity over to the Forumer site ASAP, we'll keep this place open as a backup, and a recruiting station. People from ENWorld will find us easier here than at the other site. But by all means, post as much as possible on the other forum, they can use all the life we can give them.

CE also is working on a site option as well. I'm curious to see what he had in mind before we jump to any conclusions. While I agree we need to get the show rolling, the council is not unanimous yet on the site option. Hopefully we'll have CE's option soon to look at.

Catavarie

First Post
Nightcloak said:
CE also is working on a site option as well. I'm curious to see what he had in mind before we jump to any conclusions. While I agree we need to get the show rolling, the council is not unanimous yet on the site option. Hopefully we'll have CE's option soon to look at.

Agreed if CE can come up with something in particularly free as well as stable, efficient, and visiually stimulating and pleasing I will be happy.

Remove ads