• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Goblins in the Cellar (Bront judging)

Velmont

First Post
"I think our employeer want back his building without scratch, or they would have burned the goblin by themselves. And if I remember well, and everburning torch made by house Cannith are all cold flames, you'll have hard time to burn teh door with it. But except if our employeer have prime lock, I think we will be able to get that door down. At worst, a two-handed sword can break it down."

DrZombie

First Post
Ac 16, Hp 17, Pp 8/11

For an instant the eyes of Irrinaer flash an eery green. A shimmering field of force surrounds him. He focusses himself, then nods.

"I am ready."

OOC : manifest force screen(1pp) and vigor(2pp)

neoweasel

First Post
Leland half-glances at Benedict before saying "I wasn't proposing to burn down the building. I was indicating an additional light source."

OOC: Detect Evil is up

Velmont

First Post
Benedict looks at Leland a moment after the comment. "Make more senses, but don't reveal it until all four are next to teh buidling wall, or you'll be a beacon to hit."

neoweasel

First Post
[sblock= JRYOUNG ONLY]

Heh. That's much more for warning to see if incoming people are evil or to find out if there are evil people on the other side of a (less than 1' think) door.
[/sblock]

JRYoung

First Post
OOC: OK, it looks like we are ready to go, we have heard from everyone recently except Jezira. Refer back to the compound map and let me know the movements you want to try to make. Use the coordinates on the grid please. Thus we can establish a marching order and position.

Back down at the other end of the street you notice some movement, a few muted words exchanged, and the goblin lookout who was hiding in a pile of trash scampers off the other direction well out of sight. The coast is clear, as far as you can tell. (The diversion promised by Farrian has just occurred, and quietly).

What are you all going to do?

Velmont

First Post
Benedict, takling cover behind the close gate (L2), will have his bow ready. He ready an action, at the first goblin he spots after his companion have started to move into teh courtyard will recieve an arrow in the head (well, I wish the arrow will land there).

neoweasel

First Post
Leland draws his greatsword, and slowly moves to just outside the building (L11) concentrating on maintaining his ability to see evil the whole while.

Edit: I changed where Leland moved to, because I read the scout's description incorrectly :\

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
Justice steps forward, shield in front of him. He waits until others are in position and then moves directly to K11 and tries the door.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads