Pathfinder 2E Golarion related Epic Fiction or Novels (similar to Dragonlance or The Lord of the Rings in tones)?

Strider1973

Explorer
Hi everybody,
I'd like to know more and better, and fall in love, with Golarion setting, mainly through novels and fiction. I know that there are several novels and comic books also, but is there an epic saga, similar to Dragonlance or The Lord of the Rings?I'm particular interested in narrative with complex and deep characters and their relationships, much like what happens in Dragonlance.
Many thanks!

DMZ2112

Chaotic Looseleaf
As an old Dragonlance fan, I quite enjoyed Ed Greenwood's The Wizard's Mask, but alas, it is only one book.

Inchoroi

Adventurer
Hi everybody,
I'd like to know more and better, and fall in love, with Golarion setting, mainly through novels and fiction. I know that there are several novels and comic books also, but is there an epic saga, similar to Dragonlance or The Lord of the Rings?I'm particular interested in narrative with complex and deep characters and their relationships, much like what happens in Dragonlance.
Many thanks!
The Pathfinder Tales aren't what I'd call epic in the same vein as Lord of the Rings, but the ones featuring Varian Jeggare are pretty fun.

Remove ads