• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GOP candidates VS entropy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always though of America as Canada shorts, so it's a step up.
That's an interesting take, but it's incorrect. Canada is America's hat, and Mexico is America's beard. problem_247cd2_1445158.jpg

You're America's hat, and that's it. You're wrong. Admit it, or we'll send Floridians to Canada. In case you don't realize how terrifying that threat is, Trump has a house in Florida, and I'm sure he is loaded with bath salts.

Ryujin

Legend
You're America's hat, and that's it. You're wrong. Admit it, or we'll send Floridians to Canada. In case you don't realize how terrifying that threat is, Trump has a house in Florida, and I'm sure he is loaded with bath salts.

Oh, we realize how destructive a mass movement of whackadoodle Floridians to Canada would be. That's why we created our First Strike Initiative; thousands of Quebecois sleeper agents in Florida.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Non? Pourquoi pensez-vous que?

Voilà un affront à ma culture et un bel example de l'oppression quotidienne que mon peuple doit endurer de la part de ton peuple! Diantre! Comment est-ce que les Canadiens peuvent être aussi cruel envers les Québécois?*

*Your attempt at French is a failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads