Got your Numenera yet?

Erekose

Eternal Champion
I forgot all about that! Didn't see my name, but I got the "Just the Stuff" deal so maybe it wasn't part of the package...

This is from the Kickstarter site:

JUST THE STUFF $240 Level (+$65 shipping outside North America)
App (Android, iOS, or PC)
Name in the back of the corebook
Player's Guide PDF
Numenera corebook PDF
Exclusive Kickstarter supporter adventure (The Nightmare Switch) PDF
The Devil's Spine 32-page adventure PDF and print
The Mechanized Tomb 32-page adventure PDF and print
The Other Side of the Maelstrom 32-page adventure PDF and print
The Ninth World Bestiary 160-page PDF and print
Sir Arthur's Compendium 160-page PDF and print
Numenera 3D Paper Fold-Up Terrain PDF
Numenera corebook in print
Player’s Guide in print
GM's Screen PDF and in physical format
Dice set
Cypher, Creature, and XP Deck PDFs
Ninth World Guidebook PDF

Papa-DRB

First Post
Received my Core book two days ago, *after* I made sure that the default on RPGNow was to send me emails. *sigh*. Map was on the same download screen, but had to be downloaded separately. Got my Players Guide book yesterday.

Majoru Oakheart

Adventurer
Hmm - I only seem to have received an email about the player's guide - pretty sure I should have received the whole book?!?

Or have people received both?
You may want to read the message a couple pages back which also should have been sent to you as a kickstarter update. Some people didn't receive the message because of security settings and/or spam filters. If you didn't get your core rulebook you need to e-mail the address given in that post to let them know so they can resend it.

Erekose

Eternal Champion
You may want to read the message a couple pages back which also should have been sent to you as a kickstarter update. Some people didn't receive the message because of security settings and/or spam filters. If you didn't get your core rulebook you need to e-mail the address given in that post to let them know so they can resend it.

Many thanks - sent the email earlier today :)

dm4hire

Explorer
In reference to the map, if you downloaded early in the day it was missing. If you go back to Drivethru and check updates it will be listed.

I am really starting to like the game. It takes some getting use to that is for sure when reading through how damage works. I think with it being such a new in approach (as far as d20 goes) it is very similar to the first time you learn roleplaying or even a new system and once you get past the adjustment it starts to sink in. Also a lot of the math once written down on the character sheet will be easy and shouldn't need to be adjusted outside of spending points from a pool. I would have like there to be less math and numbers watching, but to be honest with the focus being more on exploration and not on combat there really shouldn't be a need for a lot of it.

gweinel

Explorer
The PDFs have gone out the the Kickstarter backers! Downloading mine as I type this. Anyone else got theirs? Thoughts? First impressions?

For all of us who don't have the pdf you know (enworld or any other kind ppl) that we are waiting a nice review of the book :)

SlyDoubt

First Post
I barely missed the kickstarter so I decided to pre-order just a few days ago (to get in on the pdf deal).
pre-ordered the book at my local shop got a receipt and e-mailed it to preorders@numenera.com

haven't heard anything back yet. i'm assuming they are swamped but wondering if i should resend or see if they got it and are just going through in order and haven't gotten around to it yet.

Remove ads