[GP] A Game of Politics

Timothy

First Post
This morning you all got a letter, adressed to you personally. The letter had the seal of the Dean of the academy, Herzal Brandt, on it.

Quickly you opened the letter and read the few sentences that were in it.

Greetings,

You have been chosen to take part in a new democratic project designed by our Prime Resident, Sepsar Ular. You are required to be at the High Towerroom 4 hours to midnight.

With the highest regards,

Dean Herzal Brandt.

The High Towerroom is a luxurous room with a big table in the middle. This table is mostly used for meetings of the very important at the academy.

OOC: You can introduce yourself and talk to the other characters, the action will start later.

Nephtys

First Post
Alessa smiled pensively as she put the letter down. She did not doubt that it was genuine, but the reasons were perplexing. Few members of House Serpens ever got anything for free, unless the gift was intended as snare to force loyalty or, more commonly, a trap. Her being selected for this new project, even if it was simply a burocratic waste of red tape, without even knowing about it beforehand, based on merit alone... Was simply impossible.
Someone had pulled the strings to get her the position, someone who knew her well enough to know that she could never resist an offer of power. Wether their interests coinsided with hers remained to be seen, but she did not intend to allow herself to be manipulated.

--

The High Towerroom of the Academy was all the more impressive for being empty, apart from a few scurrying guards and servants. Heels clicking loudly on the floor, raising echoes bounding from the marble, she makes her way to her seat. Sitting down she begins to wait.
Arriving first could have its advantages, if she could keep boredom at bay.

Rino

First Post
Liem reads the lettre with great interest and gets a good smile on his face. then he must hurry to get to his work. the hours fly by this day thinking of the meeting in the high towerroom.

---

Liem is the second person walking in the room. he takes a look around and notices a good looking woman in the room "Greeting m'lady, what brings you to this room? entertainment perhaps? or do you have a other reason?"

Lord_Raven88

First Post
As is his custom Julius is up before first light busy with his morning exercise routine, when he heard the knock at his door. hmm I wonder who this could be

wiping the sweat from his brow, Julius walks over to the door bear chested, with sweat glistening on his toned muscles. Opening the door Julius is pleasantly surprised to see Anna, a young an attractive serving girl at his door.

"Well what do we have here, a beautiful young lady knocking at my door. How forward of you" with that Julius reaches out and take Anna's right hand and gives it a courtly kiss.

Anna blushing noticeably, managers to stammer, "A a message has arrived for you milord"

"how curious" taking the message from Anna Julius barely notices as Anna makes a hasty retreat.

A project! I hope this doesn't keep me away from active duty for too long, raising an eyebrow at the appointed meeting time, Julius get ready for the busy day ahead of him.

~~~~
Julius arrives at the High Tower room twenty minutes before the appointed time, and is somewhat surprised to notice that someone has beaten him to the room.

Seeing the beautiful woman, Julius goes over to meet her. Sketching a courtly bow in his gleaming armour.

"Greetings milady I'm Julius Forte, whom do I have the pleasure of meeting"

Once the introduction is made Julius surveys the room, taking off his helm and ensuring his longsword doesn't get tangled Julius takes a seat next to Alessa and strikes up a conversation with her.

"So Alessa tell me about yourself."

Ringmereth

First Post
With the Dean's letter in his pocket and oak staff in his hand, Seguith pushes open the door ten minutes early and walks in, unsurpised to see that other members of this 'democratic project' have arrived in advance as well. Seemingly unaffected by the attractive woman-unlike the other representatives-he takes a seat on the opposite side of the table from the three and sets down his staff within reach of his chair. While he hardly expected danger at a meeting such as this, it wouldn't do to let his guard down completely.

Nephtys

First Post
Rino said:
Liem is the second person walking in the room. he takes a look around and notices a good looking woman in the room "Greeting m'lady, what brings you to this room? entertainment perhaps? or do you have a other reason?"

Alessa looks up, a devastating smile on her lips, and answers, "Entertainment? No, I'm afraid I'm not here to amuse you. You on the other hand seem quite laughable. Are you not aware of the purpose of this meeting, or did you simply intend to insult me on our first encounter? Either way marks you as a fool, though granted quite entertaining as such." While she speaks she looks at him with a warm sparkle of humour in her eyes, leaving him, perhaps, not entirely sure of the true meaning of her words.
"I am the lady Alessa Siladre and, at the very least, your peer."

Nephtys

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:

Once the introduction is made Julius surveys the room, taking off his helm and ensuring his longsword doesn't get tangled Julius takes a seat next to Alessa and strikes up a conversation with her.

"So Alessa tell me about yourself."

Smiling warmly, and quite insincerely, at him, she answers, "There truly isn't much I can tell you. Daughter of a noble family, graduate of the academy, student of music, politics and law. My favorite pastimes include the theater, opera, and pretty young knights in shining armour."
She laughs brightly (but not loudly) at his expression, "I am here, as I presume are you, to serve our brave new democracy. To help, in what little way I can, making sure that the country is being run the way it should be."

Last edited:

Rino

First Post
Liem says to Alessa: "my mane is Liem. you, my daire, are entertainment for the eyes, but i'm aware of the importance of this meeting. but do we always have to be this serious around here? cant we losen up a bit."

Liem walks to the other side of the table and introduces him self to the man with the oak staff: " good evening sir, my name is Liem Halor. who do i have the pleasure meeting in this High Towerroom?"

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Nephtys said:
Smiling warmly, and quite insincerely, at him, she answers, "There truly isn't much I can tell you. Daughter of a noble family, graduate of the academy, student of music, politics and law. My favorite pastimes include the theater, opera, and pretty young knights in shining armour."
She laughs brightly (but not loudly) at his expression, "I am here, as I presume are you, to serve our brave new democracy. To help, in what little way I can, making sure that the country is being run the way it should be."
"You forgot to mention the fact that you have trust issues, and are prone to insult and alienate others who try to make your acquaintance" without another parting word, Julius stands up and goes over to the meet the two men on the other side of the room

Smiling warmly in greeting "Greetings, I'm Julius Forte, whom do I have the pleasure of meeting today"

Pointing to Alessa "Be careful of the icequeen, she's liable to freeze your nuts off" Julius laughs heartily at his little joke.

Ringmereth

First Post
Fighting the urge to vomit at Liem's clumsy come-on, the mage rolls his eyes and turns to address the man, if you could call him that, speaking to him. "Gentlemen, I am Seguith Naram, junior mage of House Monoceros, formerly of House Taurus." And the pleasure is all yours, I'm certain, he concludes inwardly as he sits back in his chair and smiles blandly. "Which Houses do you represent here?"

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases