[GP] A Game of Politics

Timothy

First Post
OOC:

Hi all. I am sorry you haven't heard from me in a while. My workload caught up with me. I have been working a full time job and a part-time job next to all my social contacts and a few courses I'm still following at my university. The scarce free time I have is taken up by more relaxing business that do not require planning and continueity (like DM'ing and playing on the boards).

I haven't been able to get myself to write a goodbye-note, becuase I was hoping that things would calm down and I could continue where I left off. Even when I became aware things probably wouldn't calm down, I couldn't get myself to admit I had to quit the boards.

Now after several weeks of feeling guilty about not letting everybody know what was going on, I decided I had to write this note to all the people I was playing with.

So, I'm going away from the boards for at least a couple of months and probably a year orso. After that, I will no longer be the chairman of the cultural board at my university and I'll have more free time again. maybe I'll be checking in now and again and lurk a bit.

I'd like to say one thing to all of you. A Game of Politics is what got me back on the boards after I left in 2003. It has been everything I imagined it too be and more. I have enjoyed your posts and your scheming very very much. You hade me lying and the ground with laughter and you challenged my creativeness on many occasions. The spoilers you wrote, the email yousent me and the chats I have had all give this game a wonderful depth I have never seen before on a PbP board. I hope you enjoyed this game as much as I did and think back fondly on it.

So I bid you all farewell. Maybe we'll see eachother in the future.

Timothy.

Nephtys

First Post
ooc:

Farewell Timothy, and thanks for making this one of the best games I have played. It has been fun. Don't feel bad about leaving, I've never seen an on-line game played on until its natural end, and this game has gone on for longer than most. Good luck with your studies, have fun. Farewell.

Rhialto

First Post
It's been fun, Timothy.

Also, for any looking to fill the sudden gap in their lives, I'm looking for about three players in my Tur An Tiel campaigns...

Remove ads