• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GP] A Game of Politics

Rhialto

First Post
Timothy said:
Alessa & Anguis

[sblock]Things like your conversation make this game great. I translated it into two sentences.
"Soon, tens of thousands of people are going to die because of us"
"Ah well, we'll be better off from it"

;) :p ;) [/sblock]

Timothy:

[sblock]OOC: Well, I did figure it was time to make you recall the Evil part of Anguis's Lawful Evil alignment. Plus, Deacon Fevre thinks dying for Orr and Country is a pretty way to go, so it's not like he's a hypocrite about it...[/sblock]

Nephtys

First Post
Alessa looks out over the river for a while longer, before turning her horse back to town. "...But I still can't help worrying about the future. There's so much at stake.", she says, half to herself.

Rhialto

First Post
Fevre nods. "As well you should." He shakes his head. "Once our nation stood like a sculpture, all the parts in balance. Each House had its place in the design, and each fulfilled its role in that place. And then the revolution came, and knocked all askew. Now we totter precariously, jangling harshly against each other, as our enemies seek to knock us into splinters..." He glances at the river. "I fear for us, cousin. I fear for my nation."

Rhialto

First Post
Anguis Fevre follows her back, watching her pensively. While he is outwardly pleasant, his thoughts trace more devious routes.

You frighten me, Alessa--you offer everything and give nothing, to no cause. I'd admire the caution and skill with which you do it--but I cannot support a windvane. Where do you stand, cousin? Who are you fighting for, besides House Serpens? Are you with me--or against me?

Ranger Rick

First Post
Quinn writes a letter.

[sblock]Mira,

Alll is well. We seem to have everything under control, but a last minute missive leads one to believe that the Dwarven leader is an agent and he is using the Dwarven people for his own gain.

Q[/sblock]

Rhialto

First Post
Anguis writes a message to Bishop Scrope.

[sblock]To Ganelon Scrope, Bishop and Provost-Marshal of Gardur, Herald of Orr, and Guardian of the Faith,

I write to you in a white heat, my lord. The hand of Kalur is at work in Tarsur, and we move against it. I must ask you to use your formidable skills in the faith to notify Prelate Justain, who you have left in Gardur as your replacement as you pursue your cause with the Archbishop, as quickly as possible. Gardur must be prepared against Kalurian invasion. The city must be armed.

Your obediant servant,
Anguis Fevre,
Deacon of the Church, Secretary to the Bishop
[/sblock]

Nephtys

First Post
Alessa write a letter:
[sblock]
To, lady Thoria Eveningdew.
"
The negotiations have entered a critical state. An incident may be engineered by outside interests to move them in a new direction.

Alessa
"
[/sblock]

Remove ads