[GP] A Game of Politics

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Ringmereth said:
Fighting the urge to vomit at Liem's clumsy come-on, the mage rolls his eyes and turns to address the man, if you could call him that, speaking to him. "Gentlemen, I am Seguith Naram, junior mage of House Monoceros, formerly of House Taurus." And the pleasure is all yours, I'm certain, he concludes inwardly as he sits back in his chair and smiles blandly. "Which Houses do you represent here?"
"I have heard of you Seguith" the traitor, Julius mentally adds the title. "I'm surprised how quickly you have forgotten the name Forte, Seguith. Nevermind I represent House Taurus"

Turning to Liem, Julius extends his hand "Well met, I'm Julius Forte".

Ringmereth

First Post
"Forgotten? You presume too much. I've never found the Forte family worthy of my attentions. I prefer to study those of better reputation-the skeletons in their closets are far more interesting than you," he says, a real smile pulling gently at the corners of his mouth as he sits back.

Nephtys

First Post
Rino said:
Liem says to Alessa: "my mane is Liem. you, my daire, are entertainment for the eyes, but i'm aware of the importance of this meeting. but do we always have to be this serious around here? cant we losen up a bit."

"Indeed." She smiles warmly, "Please accept my apologies for mocking your advances. You really seem quite charming," somewhat like a puppy begging for a treat.
"Let us forget this unpleasantness, and move forwards. I'm always interested in hearing the latest gossip from House Leo."

Nephtys

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
"You forgot to mention the fact that you have trust issues, and are prone to insult and alienate others who try to make your acquaintance" without another parting word, Julius stands up and goes over to the meet the two men on the other side of the room

---

Pointing to Alessa "Be careful of the icequeen, she's liable to freeze your nuts off" Julius laughs heartily at his little joke.

"You really expect any of us to simply trust each others without reservations? How delightfully naive."

---

She sneers slightly at his crude remark, wondering why House Taurus would send such a buffoon. They were never much for subtlety, or tact, but even the House of Bull should be able to do better than this.

Rino

First Post
Liem says to Seguith: "I come here on the behalf of the house of Leo"

to Julius: "the name is Liem Halor"

Last edited:

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Rino said:
Liem says to Seguith: "I come here on the behalf of the house of Leo"

to Julius: "the name is Liem Halor"
With a warm grin Julius shakes Liem's hand "At last someone who can introduce himself, without trying to insult me in the same breath" Julius looks from Seguith to Alessa, then back to Liem

"So do you have any idea what this new project could be"

Rino

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
"So do you have any idea what this new project could be"

"I have absolutely no idea what so ever. I hope an think is has something to do with getting the houses closer together. That will create more rest in the economy and therefor will the power of Farnesse grow. But that is just what I'm thinking." Liem takes a see next to Julius and listens to what Julius has to say

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Rino said:
"I have absolutely no idea what so ever. I hope an think is has something to do with getting the houses closer together. That will create more rest in the economy and therefor will the power of Farnesse grow. But that is just what I'm thinking." Liem takes a see next to Julius and listens to what Julius has to say
"Well I guess we'll find out when the Dean arrives, but I have a feeling that your guess is pretty close to the mark"

Looking over Liem with a thoughtful air "You've had some training as I warrior haven't you? I can see it in the way you carry yourself"

Leaning close to whisper to Liem "I don't know about you, but after 5 minutes of being in this room with these politicians" a look of distaste crosses Julius' face "I much prefer the battlefield, at least then you know who your enemies are" smiling at Liem his face suddenly drops as a thought occurs to him.

"Your not a politician too are you?"

mutters to himself "Damn it, I hope they don't expect me to become a politican too"

Rino

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
"Your not a politician too are you?"

"I must disapoint you. My current job is a small one at one of the smaller villages nearby, just to gain more experience in the political system here in Farnesse. But I must say politics IS a battleground, you never know what the opposition, the enemy, has comming your way. But never go armed to a meeting, it scares people."
Points at Julius's armor "Just like you are doing with the shining armor and it is not a good way to impress the lady"

Remove ads