• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GP:H] A Game of Opposites: The Heroes IC (Villains Stay Out!)

Sulli

First Post
"i can but first of all i thing we need to find that exit. or we can just kill taht thing, what ever it is, and then take as much time looking for the exit"

Zhure

First Post
Zagrim

While waiting for a lift, Zagrim takes a long hard look at the floor, trying to figure out what may be wrong with it. [ooc: untrained Search check, +3 INT /ooc]

Timothy

First Post
There is one door in the room, the one from which the captain of the gaurd left. It is opposite to the hole in the wall.

The growling get's louder, and you see a small wolf crawling out of the hole. It looms frightened but growls at all of you. He doesn't stary far from the hole, and keeps an eye on all of you.

Zagrim, you're untrained eye cannot see anything out of the ordinary on the florr, except that it is perfectly clean and even.

Zhure

First Post
Zagrim

Zagrim hunkers down and waits, with an eye toward the wolf. If it makes an aggressive action, he will be prepared to use magic to bring it down.

Jemal

Adventurer
Sir Justin says "Well then, why don't you help me start ferrying these people out of here?" and then goes to check if the door is locked.

Timothy

First Post
The door, offcourse is locked, and, as Sir justin Quicjkly finds out, trapped. As soon as Sir justin touches the handle, he is surrounded by flashes of lightning (59 Damage, no save) and you all hear an alarm going off. After two seconds the lightning dies down and the door is suddenly blocked by a wall of stone.

The Wolf wimpers back into it's hole, where you can hear squeeking noises from.

And ferrying shouldn't be a problem on short distances.

OOC: My headache still comes and goes, and when my headache comes, I won't be able to post, because my Comp makes it worse. So my posting will come and go for a while too, hope to get better soon, as I got great plans for you.

Jemal

Adventurer
"I suppose a Teleport would be too much to ask for?" Sir Justin turns around smoking and looking very, VERY hopeful. "Otherwise we'll be having company very soon.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads