• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GP:H] A Game of Opposites: The Heroes IC (Villains Stay Out!)

Zhure

First Post
Zagrim

"The floor? Trapped, one presumes. Use caution, Sir Justin. I'd hate to waste any more disintegrates if I can avoid it."

Jemal

Adventurer
"Who needs to use the floor?" sir justin says, spreading his wings and lifting into the air as he moves over to Zagrim's cell first, and tries to open it. (Str magic working again I presume?)

Timothy

First Post
Sir justing easily manages to get all the celss open. But now you face the problem that not all of you can fly.

OOC: Please say that not all of you can fly!!

Jemal

Adventurer
Sir justin heads over to the man laying on the ground and opens his cell, then reaches down to the man, checking to see if he's still alive (Heal check + 18), and if so then how he's doing and what's wrong with him.

Zhure

First Post
Zagrim

[ooc:] With friends who can fly, who needs to fly? Zagrim can cobble together a flying steed with summon monster if need be.[/ooc]

"Sir Justin, I'd appreciate some freedom and a lift if I might?"

Timothy

First Post
Justin, the man seems to be alive, but very weakened, you examine him, and try to patch him up. Whene you're done he opens his eyes and smiles at you, then falls back to sleep again.

Suddenly, you are aware of a hole in the wall, that wasn't previusly there, you hear growling coming from it.

OOC: I'm Tired and I've got a headache right now, I don't know if I'll be able to post soon, but I think it'll go better tomorrow

Jemal

Adventurer
"Not good." Justin says, picking up the man and flying him over to someone elses cell.
"I think we need to get out of here.. now where's the door?" Justin says out loud as he looks around for an exit.
"So who else around here can help me ferry people out?" He asks as he looks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads