• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GP:H] A Game of Opposites: The Heroes IC (Villains Stay Out!)

Timothy

First Post
The Captain smiles and gestures one of his men forward.
The men begins casting and chanting and you feel slowly lift up in the air, after that you are instantly transported over a longh distance and the world goes black. After a short moment a torch is lit and you see that you are now in a cell, in fact each of you is placed in it's own cell. Any magic items or active magin you had on is now suppressed.

You see the captain laughing at you and disappaering through a door that has stairs behind it.

Your are all completly surrounded by bars, and between each cell is 30 feet of seemingly free space, the moment the door slams shut it suddenly becomes quiet, quite in an unnatural way.

OOC: Have fun guys, and let this be a lesson to you, evil will always be evil, polite or not!

Timothy

First Post
You're familiar has his own cell, and as you call out nobody reacts to it, you see other talking but stll hear nothing.

Jemal

Adventurer
"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
"LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU COWARD!!!!!" Sir Justin shouts, grabbing at the bars and trying to pry them apart
(STR 24 without magic).

Timothy

First Post
Sir justin goed to nthe ends of his stregth by trying to pry the bars apart but it fails and he falls on the griound, vey very tired.

Zhure

First Post
Zagrim

Zagrim first tries to mentally communicate with Kira, asking about his state of health.

After that brief exchange, Zagrim will try to analyze the magical conditions around him, to gain an idea of what is stopping sound and what sorts of magical effects might've been used to create it. [Kn: Arcana 24+]

Jemal

Adventurer
Calming himself, Sir Justin looks around outside his cell, trying to see what's out there.

(darkvision 60' and LowLight Vision are racial abilities so they shouldn't be canceled by magic-nullification. Also Spot+17, Listen +15)

Timothy

First Post
Zagrim, you can readh Kira, and she reponds by saying she is well, but wants to go outside.

Appearently through all of the room there is silence field, you can only here actions you do in your cell, because the anti magic there nullifies it but you can't hear anything beyond your bars.

Justin, there is nothing here, except for the cells that you are in, and emptly smooth stone waals, not even widows. Only one small door. There are about 10 cells. When you look closer you see abody lying on the floor in ine of farther cells. he is either sleeping, comatose or dead.

OOC: This is a very tricky situation I put you in. Normally I make sure I can think of 3 ways to get out of a situation, this time I haven't but there is al least one way, goodluck!

Zhure

First Post
Zagrim

Zagrim will try to stick his hands outside of the cell, into the silenced areas and between the bars, and see if he can cast a cantrip (Prestidigitation), just to make a small sparkle of light dance along his hands.

[ooc: using the silent feat /ooc]

Assuming that works, Zagrim will repeat the procedure, this time casting Open/Close on Sir Justin's cell.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads