• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Great Villain Showdown [5th Round Results Posted]

Mad Hatter

First Post
Cthulhudrew- Yeah, that's why I voted Galactus in earlier rounds and why I think he's made it far. He is a vindictive alien. To tell the truth I haven't been keeping up with it as I had many moons ago.

Last edited:

RedShirtNo5

First Post
1. Wile E. Coyote - IMO should have been beaten by Morgoth, but otherwise Wile has not met an opponent whose evil outweighs the coyote's humor
2. Darth Vader - wins for episodes 4 & 5. difficult choice.
3. Sauron (Lord of the Rings) - also difficult choice. Again, had he survived round 1, Morgoth would have been better as an example of ineffible evil.
4. The Joker - select the madman over the tragic figure

-RedShirt

Last edited:

Dougal DeKree

First Post
1. Wile E. Coyote - Hannibal doesn't use ACME-stuff
2. Emperor Palpatine - Vader was my favourite char in Starwars, but that stumbling scene in Episode3 (all that was missing was Annie moaning "Braaaiiinnns" when he stood up in his suit...well, that ruined him for me. George, i hate you for that!
3. Sauron (Lord of the Rings) - The doc misses a couple of thousand slaves willing to be killed for him.
4. The Joker - Galactus has no fun doing what he does.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
1. Hannibal Lecter vs Wile E. Coyote

2. Darth Vader vs Emperor Palpatine

3. Professor James Moriarty (Sherlock Holmes) vs Sauron (Lord of the Rings)

4. The Joker vs Galactus

1. Wile E. Coyote

2. Darth Vader

3. Professor James Moriarty

4. The Joker

1 and 3 were hard, especially 1. But really, the character of Lecter really only shined with Anthony Hopkins playing him in "The Silence of the Lambs." All other appearances carried none of the same impact. The coyote, however, ALWAYS has impact.

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
C'mon, people! Rally around the Coyote! :)
You can't keep a good Coyote down. And how awesome would it be if he won this whole thing? ALMOST makes up for the all near-misses with the Road-Runner. :p

1. Wile E. Coyote

2. Emperor Palpatine

3. Sauron (Lord of the Rings)

4. Galactus

Remove ads