• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Green Dragon

Firebeetle

Explorer
I got the Miniatures starter, which is a great value for a great price. The rules are good and the book is set up well to learn. Terrific work.

However. . .

It comes with a large green dragon. Neat. Like the idea. But how does this guy eat?
Green Dragon Pic

He has a horn in front of his mouth! As he would try to eat anything, he would spear it first! Any thoughts here?

I'm not hot on the horn around his head either. It would seem to make his head "clunky" and unable to chase prey down small holes. Since he can't eat, I guess that doesn't matter.

Pistonrager

First Post
Firebeetle said:
But he still can't eat it because there is this huge horn right in front. How does he get around this thing?

it's not like he has a 2 foot bone extruding from the top and bottom lip... the food comes up from underneath and into it's mouth just like humans eat... unless you impale food on you nose all the time, then it's just how the rest of us humans eat...

Moon-Lancer

First Post
Firebeetle said:
I got the Miniatures starter, which is a great value for a great price. The rules are good and the book is set up well to learn. Terrific work.

However. . .

It comes with a large green dragon. Neat. Like the idea. But how does this guy eat?
Green Dragon Pic

He has a horn in front of his mouth! As he would try to eat anything, he would spear it first! Any thoughts here?

I'm not hot on the horn around his head either. It would seem to make his head "clunky" and unable to chase prey down small holes. Since he can't eat, I guess that doesn't matter.

chalk it up to bad dzn. On another note, it could use the horn like long point in sword fighting and win any melee engagement.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads