Green Ronin's 2016 Plans: Fantasy AGE, Blue Rose, Titansgrave, M&M

Green Ronin has revealed its plans for the coming year - a year packed with news of Fantasy AGE, Wil Wheaton's Titansgrave, Mutants & Masterminds, and more! In fact, with over 20 products planned, Green Ronin has a pretty hectic release schedule. You can read the full report here, but for those looking for the highlights, I've listed them below. The schedule includes RPGs, card games, dice, even a coffee-table book about fantasy cinema. Plus there are new or revised GM's Kits for several of their lines with new GM screens, reference cards, and combat trackers.

MnM3_CH_mock_450_1024x1024.jpg

Here's the super-quick version:

• The Cosmic Handbook. For Mutants & Masterminds with spaceships, aliens, and galactic empires. January.
  • M&M Game Master's Kit (Revised). February. Screen, reference cards, combat tracker.
  • Fantasy AGE Game Master's Kit. Screen, cards, and a combat tracker. February.
  • A Song of Ice & Fire Narrator's Kit (Revised). Screen, reference cards, combat tracker. March.
  • Dragon's Hoard. Adventure for A song of Ice & Fire. April.
  • Cinema & Sorcery: A Guide to Fantasy Films. A 400-page book that looks at 50 films in depth, and many more in shorter form. Spring (though electronic editions will be sooner).
  • Fantasy AGE Bestiary. Spring.
  • Love 2 Hate: Comics. Themed deck for the Love 2 Hate card game. Spring.
  • Ork! New edition of the beer & pretzel's game.
  • Dragon Age Game Master's Kit (Revised). New adventure, reference cards, and combat tracker. Spring.
  • Titansgrave World Book. Summer.
  • Fantasy AGE Companion. Rules expansion, player options, specializations, spells, magic items. Summer.
  • Return to Freeport. Six part Pathfinder adventure released in monthly instalments for the first half of the year then compiled in the Fall.
  • Love 2 Hate: Politics. Themed deck for the Love 2 Hate card game. Fall.

Sometime in 2016 (no specific date noted):

• Blue Rose: The RPG of Romantic Fantasy. Fantasy AGE engine.
  • Dragon Age Dice Set.
  • Faces of Thedas. Stats for Dragon Age video game and novel characters.
  • Hero High. Revised and expanded version. M&M teenage supers campaigns.
  • Freedom City 3rd Edition. New edition of M&M's original setting packed with heroes, villains, locations, and plots.
  • World of Freeport PDF series. By Owen KC Stephens. Short focused PDFs thought the year.
  • Titansgrave Season 2. New video series by Geek & Sundry.
  • Second Titansgrave adventure book. Similar to the first one, after the show airs.

turkeygiant

First Post
I'm glad to see that Fantasy AGE Bestiary and Companion book, they should be cool. I have to remember to see if the game store a town over can get the core book in for me and eventually these new one's too for a reasonable price. I would order them direct but being here in Canada its like $29 for the book $33 for the cheapest shipping ($186 for UPS 1 day...what???), and that's not even taking into account the tanked Canadian Dollar. $90 for a 144 page book is too steep for me.

Add Blue Rose and Free Port into the mix and Green Ronin should have a decent customer in me this year, I just need to find someone with shipping logistics to or in Canada that don't make me want to cry.

Edit: Ah one of the local Canadian online sellers has it now, $42 all together is much more reasonable than $90.

Last edited by a moderator:

More Titansgrave content makes me very happy. After Out of the Abyss, I plan on running a Titansgrave campaign I'm tentatively envisioning as "Pirates on the Rad Seas."

SilverShoggoth

First Post
I don't know what their shipping is like but you might want to try 401 Games. They're a Toronto based game shop that sells the core books for close to the American list price (that may change with the dollar crashing and burning, but it's excellent right now). I'm too new to post links but, it'll be right there if you google it.

I'm glad to see that Fantasy AGE Bestiary and Companion book, they should be cool. I have to remember to see if the game store a town over can get the core book in for me and eventually these new one's too for a reasonable price. I would order them direct but being here in Canada its like $29 for the book $33 for the cheapest shipping ($186 for UPS 1 day...what???), and that's not even taking into account the tanked Canadian Dollar. $90 for a 144 page book is too steep for me.

Add Blue Rose and Free Port into the mix and Green Ronin should have a decent customer in me this year, I just need to find someone with shipping logistics to or in Canada that don't make me want to cry.

Edit: Ah one of the local Canadian online sellers has it now, $42 all together is much more reasonable than $90.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases