D&D 5E Green Ronin's Book of the Righteous

The original thread for about the Kickstarter for this was lost in the Great Crash, but I just checked out the page for it and it got fully funded (like that is a surprise).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1780208966/book-of-the-righteous-for-fifth-edition

This was one of my favorite 3.X 3PP books and I with I could have had the money to back the 5E version. So I will be waiting impatiently til next Spring or Summer to be able to buy it.

Looks like backers will get their pdf of the book sometime next March and the physical book sometime next May assuming no further delays. No word on when the book will go on sale to non-backers.

From the Nov 3rd progress update:

"Book of the Righteous is cruising along and has (thankfully) been a fairly low stress project so far. The only hiccup is that we had to revise the release date a bit. This has nothing to do with Book of the Righteous itself, but Green Ronin's overall schedule in 2017. We had several big books slip into next year and that created a logjam in March, BotR's original release date. We've thus moved the print release to May of 2017.

The book is in editing now. When that's done, we'll do a rough layout without art and send that out to you all so you can have the primary content. The finished PDF with art should be in your hands no later than March."

Remove ads